Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Saber Marshall's Armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Saber Marshall's Armor?

Darth_Precursor
04.04.2012 , 11:22 PM | #231
Why are you guys wasting time on this set? The Supreme Inq. set is MUCH more valuabe. There is none to be found on the GTN on my server except the chest piece selling currently at 750k.
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

jkcheng
04.05.2012 , 08:25 AM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Precursor View Post
Why are you guys wasting time on this set? The Supreme Inq. set is MUCH more valuabe. There is none to be found on the GTN on my server except the chest piece selling currently at 750k.
Some people prefer the saber marshal look over supreme inquisitor.

LeJarC
04.05.2012 , 10:44 AM | #233
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Precursor View Post
Because we LIKE the look? At least for me it's not a question of value but of looks... and strictly speaking personally here, Supreme Inq don't do it for me...

PS. The server I play on regularly has various parts on offer on GTN. currently pants, bracers and headgear are offered, couple of days ago there were two robes on offer.

jkcheng
04.05.2012 , 10:45 AM | #234
Quote: Originally Posted by LeJarC View Post
Because we LIKE the look? At least for me it's not a question of value but of looks... and strictly speaking personally here, Supreme Inq don't do it for me...
Prefer more black, which Saber Marshal provides over Supreme Inq.

Lelein
04.07.2012 , 09:00 PM | #235
100+ hours farmed thus far no gloves... Bioware is really starting to piss me off.

iDraxter
04.08.2012 , 05:34 PM | #236
sorry to bump in but i just wanted to say that i just got the Saber Marshall`s lower body from a random elite on the Aurora(BH storyline where you run around a Rep ship to find and fight the last boss to complete chapter 1 ) that was really what i call a random drop LOL.

Duisigh
04.12.2012 , 10:43 AM | #237
With the 1.2 patch hitting today, has anyone seen whether or not the saber marshal set will be craftable. Can it be RE'ed or can schematics be found?

jkcheng
04.12.2012 , 10:47 AM | #238
Quote: Originally Posted by Duisigh View Post
With the 1.2 patch hitting today, has anyone seen whether or not the saber marshal set will be craftable. Can it be RE'ed or can schematics be found?
I highly doubt it because the chestpiece is a quest reward only available to Inquisitors rather than a world drop. You only get one shot to learn it. What BW had said regarding this issue is they will add new schematics (obtained as crew mission rewards or world drops) that have similar graphics to the existing pieces.

Duisigh
05.10.2012 , 04:04 PM | #239
Has anyone found a boss to farm for the boots?

Doreian
05.29.2012 , 10:41 PM | #240
Well the champion boss on Tat drops the right level blue/oranges. Currently farming him on my main to see if the boots drop. But I am having absolutely no luck with the gloves at all. I am looking for the blade tyrant's but its all the same bosses and drop ration and the only thing out of four full days of farming I have gotten was bracers/belt. Gloves are elusive and I feel the drop rate should be raised just a tad.
Guest-280: how will the cover system work in 8m flashpoints or w.e raids are named?
Gabe: We'll be resetting Operations on Tuesday morning.

Click me for free week of sub and more free stuff.