Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Saber Marshall's Armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Saber Marshall's Armor?

hpsaucy
12.29.2011 , 07:11 AM | #11
IIRC the lower robe is a quest reward from completing the Balmorra bonus quest series.
PC GAMER
:sy_empire
Mint Imperials

Turelus
12.30.2011 , 09:22 AM | #12
I have the upper and lower parts which I git in quests on Dromund Kaas (can't remember which ones sorry)
And I got the Bracers from GTN, I'm doing the daily quests on DK every day now to see if I can get any from that, It has to be an early planet though as all the items kind of fell off the GTN after early access and release.
The Progenitor - EU - RP
The Turelus Legacy: Tonantus, Trepkos, Taja & Turelus

Skuldar
12.30.2011 , 09:46 AM | #13
I had the chest piece (and still have the lower) but stupidly sold it when I got an upgraded robe as a reward on Tatooine. But I really liked the hooded look and wish I could undo that sale. I may have to break down and check the GTN, which I've been avoiding so far. The worst part is I simply neglected to preview the upgraded robe and didn't catch that it wasn't hooded, thinking that all of them would be.

Turelus
12.30.2011 , 09:57 AM | #14
[HEROIC 4] Friends of Old on Dromuns Kaas just gave me Traditional Shadow Silk Vestments as a quest reward.

Not Saber Marshal's I know but still hooded and black (with red).
The Progenitor - EU - RP

shrothrob
12.30.2011 , 10:04 AM | #15
I get orange (custom) robe for completing revanite quest on Dromund

NermalDetonator
12.30.2011 , 10:45 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Coolfusis View Post
TAs for the belt and gloves - I don't think anyone knows.
I got the gloves off the end boss of the class quest dungeon under the colossus on Dromund Kaas

Turelus
12.30.2011 , 11:48 AM | #17
Saber Marshal's Bracers from Field Commander Tripton [Dromund Kaas, Dark Temple Area, -1699, 140]
The Progenitor - EU - RP

Deridia
12.30.2011 , 12:08 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Skuldar View Post
I had the chest piece (and still have the lower) but stupidly sold it when I got an upgraded robe as a reward on Tatooine. But I really liked the hooded look and wish I could undo that sale. I may have to break down and check the GTN, which I've been avoiding so far. The worst part is I simply neglected to preview the upgraded robe and didn't catch that it wasn't hooded, thinking that all of them would be.
They are all hooded - just turn off your head slot in preferences. For some reason some helmets overpower the hood, and others don't.

fragnot
12.30.2011 , 12:44 PM | #19
Can someone post a screenshot if they got the "set" ?

Eager to see how it looks like

Skuldar
12.30.2011 , 12:46 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Deridia View Post
They are all hooded - just turn off your head slot in preferences. For some reason some helmets overpower the hood, and others don't.
I've had my head slot disabled for quite some time. I've got a mask but it doesn't show, which confirms that the head slot is not enabled. When I traded for this new robe, the hood went away, without any other gear changes.

I might have to go back to DK and see if I can complete that Heroic 4 again for the Shadow Silk Vestments. I had them but decided to stay with the Saber Marshal robe because it was more black compared to the greyer Shadow Silk.