Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please Buff Sorc/Sage DPS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Please Buff Sorc/Sage DPS

GRIM_REAPER_Xdc
02.05.2017 , 03:39 AM | #21
Can we trade that stupid immobilize saber strike ability for a viable DPS spec?

Light DPS is the only Ranged DPS spec I can play well and it blows really hard right now
If my post helped you out or you're feeling generous click my referral link here and lend a hand. What you get out of it can be found here

GloomyBoy
02.06.2017 , 01:16 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiveringPotato View Post
agree

I secretly hope to see all sorcs exterminated slowly by lethality dots
I second that.
Screw them, i saw enough Sorc DPS do good damage in Warzones, the good ones i mean. Not the nubs that come here crying about getting a buff.
They are good where they are.

Romeugues
02.06.2017 , 01:42 PM | #23
Sorc dps is fine:
http://imgur.com/a/gkGOC

DarkSaberMaster
02.06.2017 , 04:31 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Groncho View Post
sorcs should be deleted from the game
Word.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

KittyKat_Karrot
02.06.2017 , 05:20 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
Remove phase walk
Give sorcs a reflect like mercs or juggernauts
No. Class homogenization is bad.

Remove the cool down on Thundering Blast and lower the activation time. Adjust damage in correspondence with the other abilities to make the rotation be the optimal choice (and not just spamming Thundering Blast). Remove affliction, and make Thundering Blast auto-crit a certain percentage of the time. Make Thundering Blast castable while moving as default.
...... and you expect to be taken seriously? TB needs a damage buff, that's it. Why would you accept the cost of it hitting less hard, just to be able to use it more often? It should be the other way around. Years ago, it was shifting the damage profile away from a busty TB (it used to hit considerably harder relative to HP pools) and towards a steadier stream of damage with LS turning into LB, that made the spec irrelevant and no longer as unique (glass cannon heavy burst caster). You're asking for more of the same thing that kinda killed the spec in the first place. And why would you prefer to not autocrit every TB? Especially with CL and CD refreshing affliction... like, why is affliction even an issue for you? Consistently refreshing afflictions on multiple enemies via CL and CD is a cool mechanic that skilled players can use to maximize damage.

You currently need to do one full channel of Force Lightning to auto-trigger Demolish, and that can be tricky to pull of in ranked. Using Force Lightning should give some type of immunity to knock-back and interupts, but not to stuns or mezz. And it should be castable while moving. Additionally Demolish should give far more damage always be auto-triggered by Force Lightning.
No, that mechanic is fine. Madness used to be great, and they don't need to fix what isn't broken. There's no excuse for not having max stacks by the time demolish comes back off cd. The more they interrupt FL, the more leeches you get off.

AlCorazon
02.06.2017 , 06:45 PM | #26
Madness causes a lot of pain tbh... probably strongest dot damage in the game ...while sin on hist dot spec are useless unles u are very well with the rotation, madness sorc from 30m can give you a lot of pain...
My referral link! http://www.swtor.com/r/gBW7FL

DarthRaika
02.06.2017 , 08:05 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AlCorazon View Post
Madness causes a lot of pain tbh... probably strongest dot damage in the game ...while sin on hist dot spec are useless unles u are very well with the rotation, madness sorc from 30m can give you a lot of pain...
Madness sorc can still do well on the scoreboard in regs but if you don't understand why madness sorc is currently UP then you don't understand pvp (universal you btw ).

QuiveringPotato
02.06.2017 , 09:29 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRaika View Post
Madness sorc can still do well on the scoreboard in regs but if you don't understand why madness sorc is currently UP then you don't understand pvp (universal you btw ).
dotspecs in general are pretty poopy when in a trinity comp atm, it's not just madness
Arvengis | Akanias Taleri | Mhyrah | Arcuneth | Tol'ika
Arteum | Celden

The Ebon Hawk <Nerf Operatives> Youtube Channel

DarthRaika
02.06.2017 , 09:32 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiveringPotato View Post
dotspecs in general are pretty poopy when in a trinity comp atm, it's not just madness
Yes, I agree.

Lundorff
02.07.2017 , 04:12 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Romeugues View Post
Sorc dps is fine:
http://imgur.com/a/gkGOC
6 healers.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz that must have been extremely boring.