Server Unavailable: Tomb of Freedon Nadd

CourtneyWoods

Hey everyone,

As some of you already noticed, Tomb of Freedon Nadd is currently unavailable. We do not have an ETA at the moment, but we are investigating and will update you when it is available or we know more!

Thank you for your patience and sorry about the inconvenience!

Edited by CourtneyWoods

Still doesn't really excuse the fact that the server, which I and a lot of others pay for suddenly melts...Sort it out.

hey rich kid, it happens, we live in world that is never 100% secure, afaik it's first crash in 2 years?

I'd say that's pretty good :p

hey rich kid, it happens, we live in world that is never 100% secure, afaik it's first crash in 2 years?

I'd say that's pretty good :p

Negative ghost rider, negative. In its early days it was forever crashing, absolutely hated it so much that i rolled a toon on other servers just to deal with it. But sounds like its been pretty stable for a while, so mostly correct :p

Negative ghost rider, negative. In its early days it was forever crashing, absolutely hated it so much that i rolled a toon on other servers just to deal with it. But sounds like its been pretty stable for a while, so mostly correct :p

"mostly"s good enough for me ;)

Hey everyone,

As some of you already noticed, Tomb of Freedon Nadd is currently unavailable. We do not have an ETA at the moment, but we are investigating and will update you when it is available or we know more!

Thank you for your patience and sorry about the inconvenience!

Good to know! And Thank you :)

Edited by helloder