(MM) pvp max dmg build?

I was able to lower ambush activate to 1 second with sniper volley, alacrity skill and target acquired. Can you imagine what a great potential this has?

Yes, but thing is, ambush has quite a long CD and with target aquired it's tricky to time it that you will have ambush actually ready for that. That's why I have only one point there, because often happens to me that ambush is on CD when I got TA.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#400bsrbdRsRGoZbfZh.1 Stroke of genius is pretty not good for MM. This will give you the highest controlled single target burst possible. W/ sniper volly up SoS can be on a near 1 second cast timer with target acquired. Even without that TA + RF will get you more damage than 1 extra point in explosive engineering ever will.

You can put points into leg shot as well for when u need it, I do that sometimes.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#400bsrbdRsRGoZbfZh.1 Stroke of genius is pretty not good for MM. This will give you the highest controlled single target burst possible. W/ sniper volly up SoS can be on a near 1 second cast timer with target acquired. Even without that TA + RF will get you more damage than 1 extra point in explosive engineering ever will.

You can put points into leg shot as well for when u need it, I do that sometimes.

Yeah many people dislike rapid fire but if you use in combination with TA you get a period of the highest DPS that sniper can do. TA + SoS - RF - SoS - SoS. PvE wise your only delaying FT by 4s or so and its worth it and for PvP id be impressed when someone can survive 1-2k damage per half second for 6s unless they have guard and some pretty good dedicated heals

Yeah many people dislike rapid fire but if you use in combination with TA you get a period of the highest DPS that sniper can do. TA + SoS - RF - SoS - SoS. PvE wise your only delaying FT by 4s or so and its worth it and for PvP id be impressed when someone can survive 1-2k damage per half second for 6s unless they have guard and some pretty good dedicated heals

Rapid fire is amazing, i love it. A reduced CD could make it better but still very much worth the point.

Rapid fire is amazing, i love it. A reduced CD could make it better but still very much worth the point.

Reduced CD wouldn't do a whole lot as its only really worth it if you save it for TA + relics which are both 2min cooldowns anyway.

Outside of that keeping a standard FT every 6s rotation is better

Outside of that keeping a standard FT every 6s rotation is better

Well of course, i thought that was the obvious part :)

Also don't forget with the revamped sniper volley having RF on a shorter CD would let you use it more often with the 10% *opposed to 20 from TA*,(every 30 sec give or take based on procs) which would give u more opportunities to reset while getting more effect out of the skill. A proper rotation using SoS and RF usually involves throwing a sniper out after the first which will let u follow through after the 2nd.

So, my standard burst instant kill rotation usually looks like Leg Shot > EP > TA > Ambush > SoS > RF > FT > SoS > Usually dead by now but u can go on with Snipe > SoS > FT. And if sniper volley was proced before the set up they are dead even faster. A Laze target snipe can be thrown in on a random target or before leg shot too to get ambush off faster.

Edited by Lithy