Hat's off to the SI's and the JC's... couldn't get easier

the_coaltrain

Now that they removed shockfrozen water from beeing viable in WZ's... you can rejoice in you are one of the only classes able to pull 15 medals a WZ now.

You can heal

You can dmg

You can protect

And there are so many of you playing and bioware is already on such shakey ground, they will not touch any of those balance issues on your glass for at least a year, if this game can survive that long.

This is not a L2P thread... or a I get killed by lots of other classes thread... this is a pure balance stand point that says your class gets way more than any other... facts are facts.

Now that they removed shockfrozen water from beeing viable in WZ's... you can rejoice in you are one of the only classes able to pull 15 medals a WZ now.

You can heal

You can dmg

You can protect

And there are so many of you playing and bioware is already on such shakey ground, they will not touch any of those balance issues on your glass for at least a year, if this game can survive that long.

This is not a L2P thread... or a I get killed by lots of other classes thread... this is a pure balance stand point that says your class gets way more than any other... facts are facts.

Juggernauts can pull 17 medals, but the 5k heal / 75k healed are tricky to get

Edited by dorkvid

But they have to be a lot better at playing where the average SI or JC can get higher numbers with much less effort. That would be more my point. No one class should have access to so many aspects at once... and have them be compariable other classes. Utility is not meant to exceed primary roles.

You can heal

You can dmg

You can protect

This is not a L2P thread for the readers, this is a L2P thread for the OP.

Sages and Sorcs can't guard.

Assassins and Shadow's can't really heal. Definitely not enough to get medals. The MOST a Shadow/Assassin can get for healing is the 75k healing medal and that's a stretch. An all elements aligned with an as long as possible game.

So again, learn the game, stop complaining about stuff you have no knowledge in.

Sages and Sorcs can't guard.

Assassins and Shadow's can't really heal. Definitely not enough to get medals. The MOST a Shadow/Assassin can get for healing is the 75k healing medal and that's a stretch. An all elements aligned with an as long as possible game.

So again, learn the game, stop complaining about stuff you have no knowledge in.

LOL .. the only medal in healing is the 75k that you can get and I don't know what I'm talking about? Typing is hard when my sides hurt so bad from the laughing of your quality post.

Edited by the_coaltrain

You can heal

You can dmg

You can protect

Inquisitors and Consulars can only do two of those things at once, and 99% of the time, one far out-prioritizes the other. As has been already mentioned, Sages and Sorcs can't Guard, and Assassins and Shadows can't heal.

I will not deny that Inquisitor and Consular both have high utility when spec'd properly - but they are not unbeatable and they are definitely not OP.

The only thing you have to do in a warzone to reduce an Inquisitor or Consular's effectiveness (especially if they are a healer) is to just have one person be assigned to attacking them ALL THE TIME. This forces them to choose between their own survival and healing their teammates, and either way you are taking their attention away from something. If they die your opponents lose a healer, if they live your teammates kill your opponents.

I don't see why that's so hard to figure out.

Any sage that is doing damage in a warzone isn't doing their job unless they are DPS spec. A healspec Sage's damage is terrible. Heals are what you are supposed to do. Nothing else.

What? Healers are supposed to heal? DPS is supposed to dmg? Thank you for the insightful wisdom!

"Nothing else." Wrong. We can heal/dps depending on the situation. It makes us valuable and viable in all situations. When we have a ball carrier and I'm not in position to catch a pass, I keep him shielded and healed and I'm a dps sorc. It's about adapting to the situation and doing what is necessary.

Battle Readiness?

OP is so off track it's unbelievable.

As a Healer Sorc I can tell you that all those damage medals are out of my reach unless I (A HEALER) am the worst healer in the world and I am going for damage.

You talk like damage spec SI/JC are also healing gods or that a healer is also a damage god. They are not. you cannot even cross-breed them to be.

It's especially difficult in Huttball to get the higher healing medals since people are moving and you can't toss down the AoE heal and heal at the same time.

And I bet in 95% of the WZ you play you see DPS classes at the top of the list for medals and people with high heals are down around 4-5 medals.

Edited by RSQViper

Just wanted to point out that there are only 18 medals in the game so the most medals a non-healing specced class could get is 16 which I did before they removed the healing medals from Medpacs awhile back.

Edited by copasetic