Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Attn Chris Schmidt and Eric Musco - Mando Battle Ring

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Attn Chris Schmidt and Eric Musco - Mando Battle Ring

-Bob-'s Avatar


-Bob-
08.04.2020 , 09:17 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I find it funny how hacks are openly discussed on discord with Bioware representatives. And you guys seem to know first hand who writes the hacks as well as who uses them
But over the years, when ever we bring up hacks on the swtor forums, we get attacked by many of the ranked and non ranked players telling us hacks don’t exist and are in possible. It’s only when it affects ranked that it draws attention.
Where as it’s been happening in regs for 8.5 years and I’ve seen first hand how bas people are trolled if they bring it up here. And if we post proof here, we get a ban and the hackers get nothing.
It would be good if Bioware allowed those same sort of discord discussions to happen here too. That way we would have known they had done something.
What blows my mind is that people are openly saying on discord that their hacks aren’t working?
I think BWs lack of communication and lack of transparency on these forums over the years has everyone annoyed.
Our only recourse is to quit playing.
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link
Wound in the force/The Bastion/Harbinger/SS

CaptRogue's Avatar


CaptRogue
08.04.2020 , 09:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
What blows my mind is that people are openly saying on discord that their hacks aren’t working?
It's the "Theorycrafter's Discord" what do you expect??
Have you been there? It's the hive of the most toxic, elitist scum of the galaxy players around, and since Chris is in it, give them the upper hand, they feel. *smh*
Honestly it's wrong they have a legit Dev as a member there who interacts with them, but no other groups get that sort of preferential treatment.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

septru's Avatar


septru
08.04.2020 , 10:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
But over the years, when ever we bring up hacks on the swtor forums, we get attacked by many of the ranked and non ranked players telling us hacks don’t exist and are in possible.
You were disregarded as a joke over the years by practically anyone who read your posts for crying about hacks that didn't even exist in the game without any proof, screenshots, or videos.

Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
And if we post proof here
To this day we are still waiting for your proof.

Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
It would be good if Bioware allowed those same sort of discord discussions to happen here too. That way we would have known they had done something.
They probably stopped checking these forums because 99% of the people that post on the forums are jokes, like this guy.

Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
snip
... You know instead of whining here, you guys can always join the discord yourself.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
08.05.2020 , 04:40 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by septru View Post
You were disregarded as a joke over the years by practically anyone who read your posts for crying about hacks that didn't even exist in the game without any proof, screenshots, or videos.

To this day we are still waiting for your proof.

They probably stopped checking these forums because 99% of the people that post on the forums are jokes, like this guy

... You know instead of whining here, you guys can always join the discord yourself.
Your posts and belittling replies in this thread and recent posts in some other threads really reflects poorly on your attitudes towards your fellow players.

1. You know damn well we can’t provide proof on this forum because you get banned. So all you are really trying to do by demanding that is to get someone (me) banned. (Makes you look like a bully trolling people. Like we would expect someone guilty of hacking to do).

2. We’ve already been told we aren’t welcome on Discord.

3. You seem to lack the empathy to realise this isn’t all about you and those you deem relevant or acceptable to your toxic clique.

4. Your personal attacks on people’s integrity and skills or opinions always come across as bullying.

5. As much as I dislike J*z** attitude towards ruining other people’s fun with his hacks, at least he is honest about who he is and what he is. What you see is what you get. If it wasn’t for him and a few of his friends, you’d still be here saying hacks don’t exist and are impossible.

septru's Avatar


septru
08.05.2020 , 08:19 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
1. You know damn well we can’t provide proof on this forum because you get banned. So all you are really trying to do by demanding that is to get someone (me) banned. (Makes you look like a bully trolling people. Like we would expect someone guilty of hacking to do).
You can always post screenshots, videos, or other evidence of hacks. But in the 5 years of your countless "hacks" threads you have not once provided any of it. I'm not here to rehash or redebate the past 5 years of your big foot sightings. I'm just telling the facts.

Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
2. We’ve already been told we aren’t welcome on Discord.
It is a public discord. I am guessing you got banned over breaking their ToS and rules if you aren't welcomed. What you have done to be not welcomed in that discord is none of my business. I am not a mod, nor am I advertising or promoting the discord. You wanted to know where and why to find this information, and I told you.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
08.05.2020 , 03:52 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by septru View Post
You can always post screenshots, videos, or other evidence of hacks. But in the 5 years of your countless "hacks" threads you have not once provided any of it. I'm not here to rehash or redebate the past 5 years of your big foot sightings. I'm just telling the facts.


It is a public discord. I am guessing you got banned over breaking their ToS and rules if you aren't welcomed. What you have done to be not welcomed in that discord is none of my business. I am not a mod, nor am I advertising or promoting the discord. You wanted to know where and why to find this information, and I told you.
1. Actually you can’t. You know that, so now you are lying because you know you are wrong.

2. I haven’t been banned. But there was a thread here made by one of the moderators telling some of us not to bother joining Discord because we aren’t welcome.

-Bob-'s Avatar


-Bob-
08.05.2020 , 04:58 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post

2. I haven’t been banned. But there was a thread here made by one of the moderators telling some of us not to bother joining Discord because we aren’t welcome.
Do you have a link to that thread? I'd be curious to read it
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link
Wound in the force/The Bastion/Harbinger/SS

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
08.05.2020 , 05:53 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by -Bob- View Post
Do you have a link to that thread? I'd be curious to read it
I’ll see if I can find it. But I’m not going to spend much time looking. If anyone else remembers which thread it was, please let us know.