Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is bioware outside of there minds?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is bioware outside of there minds?

KadanAlistar
04.17.2012 , 05:36 PM | #1
Seriously, I can waste 15+ mins of my time in warzones now and recieve absolutely nothing? I have 5 people in my guild unsub due to 1.2 now just within the last hour 5 others unsubbed... What are u trying to accomplish? This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in a MMO and could be the end of it. I am trying to run a guild but its hard when bioware keeps screwing us and I continue to lose good players!

Parthis
04.17.2012 , 05:39 PM | #2
If you can't get three medals then you're bad; it's as simple as that. It's such a low barrier to rewards and you're failing at it.

As an aside you think spending 15 minutes of your time but being rewarded with a made up currency isn't also wasting time? Games are there to be enjoyed; PvP because you like it, endlessly chasing gear is a grind.

Disappointed.

Noviru
04.17.2012 , 05:43 PM | #3
Hello everyone,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and concerns regarding the recent Warzone changes. Lead Game Designer Daniel Erickson has recently posted an updated regarding this: If you have any additional feedback in regards to the new reward system, please share it in the above thread, as we'll be closing this one to help keep things consolidated.

Thank you!