Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do something NOW!

NinjaApacHe
04.17.2012 , 05:28 PM | #1
- Bring WZs rewards to what they were before. It's not fun at all gaining 0 money, 0 xp and 0 comms, wasting 14 minutes of play. If you do not have an organized team or a decent gear (BM or WH), you can't take any of the fun of pvping but ragequitting all time.

- Thought you were going to fix the companions' gear bug today. I'm tired of undressing/re-dressing earpiece and implants of my comps every time I summon them!!

- If you did not put Rated WZs take away from the vendor all the stuff that needs pvp rating!!!

- TRANSFERS/SERVER MERGES!!!!

Come on! What the hell are you guys doing?? You are becoming undefendable....
The Kun Legacy - ToFN
TU'PAKH 60 SW/Mar - YACHIN 60 SI/Sin - A'SHARADD 60 SW/Jug- KAASDAR 60 IA/Op
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/NJDcyp

Zilrota
04.17.2012 , 05:34 PM | #2
Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile constructive feedback for us, we're closing this thread, as we do have a forum for suggestions and many subforums for specific topics. Don't forget that you can also use the In-Game Customer Service Portal to report any issues you encounter!

Regarding warzone rewards, please see this thread from DanielErickson
On Warzone Scoring and Rewards

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

Thank you!