Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can I still get full containment set?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can I still get full containment set?

brittishcoal
04.17.2012 , 02:23 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by morngrimm View Post
there's a sticky at the top that says it will be contained by the 24th, if there is 6 pieces, and still 7 days left in the tatooine rakghoul issues then you should be fine.
yay!!!

Puli
04.17.2012 , 02:23 PM | #22
Event is ending on the 24th (at 2am). If we get a new quest every day then the 6th one will be out Friday. Tomorrow (Wednesday 18th) would be the last day to be able to start the dailies and still receive all the set pieces, unless they change them before the end of the event. They might be able to make it so that come Sunday/Monday you could do any of the dailies regardless of what you had completed in the past.

Morngrimm
04.17.2012 , 02:25 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by brittishcoal View Post
yay!!!
Glad I could help
Friendly neighborhood Jedi tank.

flumpet
04.17.2012 , 02:25 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Evallia View Post
If I started doing these quests on Monday, I am a day behind grabbing the new daily, correct? Hopefully they have some spill-over days for those of us who were away from the game and couldn't do the dailies the entire time.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't have to pick up each new daily a day after the last one, you can just repeat the quest daily.

In theory, if today was your first day of participation, you could pick up the Sunday armor piece, the Monday armor piece, and today's armor piece all today. You don't have to wait until tomorrow to get Monday's piece.

KrittaB
04.17.2012 , 02:26 PM | #25
Are these BOE or BOP?

Morngrimm
04.17.2012 , 02:32 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by flumpet View Post
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't have to pick up each new daily a day after the last one, you can just repeat the quest daily.

In theory, if today was your first day of participation, you could pick up the Sunday armor piece, the Monday armor piece, and today's armor piece all today. You don't have to wait until tomorrow to get Monday's piece.
You're wrong, I know because well I didn't do them yesterday and today couldn't get the new quest, so I am now a day behind. I don't know why they did it this way, but they did. Oh well I have 7 more days to finish it all up so it's all good.
Friendly neighborhood Jedi tank.

Liquor
04.17.2012 , 02:39 PM | #27
they are BOP

i have 2 boots and 1 gloves

still waiting to do it again today to see if i get something different this time

connorcc
04.17.2012 , 05:23 PM | #28
I was confused about this and after some thorough research i found this.
http://dulfy.net/2012/04/16/rakghoul...updated-daily/
From the dates i think this basically means that everytime you start a daily you can of course keep doing that daily and blahdeblah but will unlock another daily the day after. which from what i could tell from me starting on monday i would simply be one day behind everyone else in the unlocking of the containment armor as they will be with the releases aslong as i do my dailies everyday.