Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can I still get full containment set?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can I still get full containment set?

Srqt
04.17.2012 , 01:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by brittishcoal View Post
Ya I know they aren't out yet, that's the point. It appears they come out daily. If I'm behind will I be able to get the last one?
Since we don't know how long the event will last there is really no way to know for sure. Im am guessing no though.
:Srq't lvl 50 Marauder
<Bro-Choice>
The Fatman

Melesande
04.17.2012 , 01:50 PM | #12
If torhead is to be believed, the set is 6 pieces. There there is a belt, but not wrists.

I'm more concerned with not being able to pick up 2 "new to me" dailies for this event in the same day. I had to skip yesterday, and couldn't squeeze in "Passenger List" before the servers went down. Did that one today, but now I cannot do "Hybrid Strain" which is the new one for today.

Saiaku
04.17.2012 , 01:52 PM | #13
I have no use for these sets, since I use medium armor, and these are social light armors
Hidden Beks -> Nightmare Lands -> The Red Eclipse

brittishcoal
04.17.2012 , 01:56 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Melesande View Post
If torhead is to be believed, the set is 6 pieces. There there is a belt, but not wrists.

I'm more concerned with not being able to pick up 2 "new to me" dailies for this event in the same day. I had to skip yesterday, and couldn't squeeze in "Passenger List" before the servers went down. Did that one today, but now I cannot do "Hybrid Strain" which is the new one for today.
Ya this is my problem.

Agarwaenn
04.17.2012 , 02:03 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Saiaku View Post
I have no use for these sets, since I use medium armor, and these are social light armors
Medium armor tank? If not, then what does it matter if you wear light armor?
Been actively reporting SWTOR bugs since July 2011. It's almost a full time job.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keller's Void - Rachgier, Galadrial, Galadeon (Empire)

Hugey
04.17.2012 , 02:03 PM | #16
kinda lame that they are clearly trooper armor, yet it's useless for troopers

Also, I can't seem to find the right infected sand people to start the hybrid quest :/ any pointers? those yellow infected sand people watchers and the ones that spawn when you attack them don't give me the quest

XLJedi
04.17.2012 , 02:07 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Saiaku View Post
Does the armor class really matter?

I mean unless they were schematics and you could slap an aug-slot on em you wouldn't use the set for your main armor anyway. I have no use for non-aug orange armor regardless of armor class... but I'd like to collect the set as an event souvenir.
Reelo (Jedi Guardian)
Server: Jedi Covenant (East Coast Time)
Guild: Starlords
Always willing to lend a hand to those who stop by my server and say hello!

Evallia
04.17.2012 , 02:13 PM | #18
If I started doing these quests on Monday, I am a day behind grabbing the new daily, correct? Hopefully they have some spill-over days for those of us who were away from the game and couldn't do the dailies the entire time.

brittishcoal
04.17.2012 , 02:18 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Evallia View Post
If I started doing these quests on Monday, I am a day behind grabbing the new daily, correct? Hopefully they have some spill-over days for those of us who were away from the game and couldn't do the dailies the entire time.
I suppose all we can do is hope.... Or get a dev to spill the beans....

Morngrimm
04.17.2012 , 02:20 PM | #20
There's a sticky at the top that says it will be contained by the 24th, if there is 6 pieces, and still 7 days left in the Tatooine rakghoul issues then you should be fine.
Friendly neighborhood Jedi tank.