Returning Player migrated from The Progenitor.

The_Echani

Hi,

I played SW:ToR at release until F2P before quitting for personal reasons, but years later I've found a bunch of friends have decided to try the game and have returned with them. Luckily, they all came to Darth Malgus before I knew they were coming to the game which is where my characters were moved to, so I have access to all my old stuff. Unfortunately, they all jumped on the Republic side. (I was exclusively an imperial player, I know, missing story, I tried the jedi story and didn't like it at the time.)

So, I've been levelling a Trooper, and really enjoying it, but there was one aspect I use to love about this game, the Roleplayers. Back on The Progenitor there use to be hubs you could go to almost every night and find people from both factions roleplaying. So my question is, is there still an RP scene on SW:ToR? I'm quite happy with the game without the RP at the moment but as a long standing DnD player, it's just something I really enjoy.

Thanks,

I believe there are quite a few RP guilds in Reps, one that springs to mind is called The Hayabusa Order but there is another that is just Troopers (cant remember the name of it sadly - Heavy/Tactical Infantry Squad or something like that?). So maybe you can query in general chat if there are any on from the aformentioned guild. I've not been in that guild myself tho, so cant speak to what they are like. There are alot of guild recruit spam on fleet these days, especially since steam launch a few days ago. Hope you find what you are looking for !

There are alot of guild recruit spam on fleet these days, especially since steam launch a few days ago. Hope you find what you are looking for !

I'll give it a look. When I first logged in I saw Credit sellers spamming in General Chat and just turned it off xD

And if I remember rightly, there was an all Trooper guild back on The Progenitor... If it's still the original guild that would be pretty cool.

Thanks for the reply. o7