What gear are Master Mode Operations tuned for, currently?

Been away a while, and back in the lvl 55/60 days it was pretty easy to tell what you needed for what op and what mode.

Now I'm really not so sure. Was prog healing NiM dreadguards on a merc e.g. and I could not pump heals out fast enough despite apparently pulling a consistent 99 percentile EHPS. Gear is full 252 with purple 228 augs (relics are 236 and 242).

The first boss on the other hand was pretty much a cake walk even for healing nim for the first time ever. So I'm pretty confused. Am I overgeared/undergeared for tfb nightmare? What kind of gear is tfb nim and nim in general tuned for?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I'm aware, it's tuned for around 240s?

Dread Guards is a fight that can be very heavy on healing if the mechanics aren't done well or if your DPS is quite low. It's very easy to take tons and tons of damage...

It's hard to say what exactly was happening without seeing it but, 252 geared is over geared for nim (the only nim tuned for >248 would be gods)

So it's likely due to mechanics/group taking unnecessary damage.

Dread Guards is a fight that can be very heavy on healing if the mechanics aren't done well or if your DPS is quite low. It's very easy to take tons and tons of damage...

It's hard to say what exactly was happening without seeing it but, 252 geared is over geared for nim (the only nim tuned for >248 would be gods)

could also be that the other healer isn't doing his job very well.

Dang it is humbling that even overgeared dread guards is very challenging to heal. Got it down tonight on 2nd pull, with a whopping 13.5k EHPs. Guess everyone improved a bit :)