Recommended Rifle?

IramUnleashed

Seeing as I'm being indecisive about this, I figured I'd ask all of you for your opinions. I need help deciding on a blaster rifle for my operative. It needs to have the following details: Sleek, no wood design or gold inlay, no weird barrel attachments, modifiable, has a scope, and is available either in the Cartel Market or GTN. Edited by IramUnleashed

Thanks but that's not what I asked for. I know what rifles are available, I just can't decide on which one would work.

I know that, but I'm hoping other people's preference can help influence my own.

it probably won't, as everyone has different tastes

your best option is to view (preview) them all, using either the gtn, or the collections. Depending on what you want. You just need to preview each one. We could tell you what we think, but to be honest, we've all different tastes, and even something we like, you might not like. Not to mention, I like different weapons for different characters. I've put a sniper rifle on one char, and decided it didn't suit, but that same rifle suited another.

Edited by DarkTergon

Trying to find a nice rifle for my Plasmatech myself. Seen a few in the bazaar with a nice laser on them naturally for the flare leaving the tuning open for later cosmetic improvement. The Onderon make is alright, but would like something different for sure. Its funny as I have spent more Cartel coins on cosmetics for my other maxed characters while I play my Plasmatech the most with no fancy gun lol!!

I would take the "E-1"; not the most Imaginative choice I know but it does make several other of my points.

1, It's not so big it looks like it would be cumbersome or get in the way.

2, I like the realistic finish, that matte texture looks much better to me then something overly flashy (Gaudy) or wealth and more like a trophy or toy.

3, Some of the weapons in SWTOR are really... funky. The Stormtroopers "Blaster Rifle" being based on the "Sten Gun" with me really gets points.

4, May be silly but I like the sounds and blast look.

5, and Yes to me "Its Star Wars".

This is my input and how I came to that rifle for any future character I may start.

Hope it helps.

I ran a FP with a sniper whose sniper rifle made a deep, almost cannon like sound. I forgot to ask them what that rifle is and I can't find it online. Anyone has any idea what that sniper rifle could be? This is when I really hope we can preview weapon sound effect...