Regarding gifts and diminishing Influence

CKNORTH

Which one is the Z00m? I am unclear to this exact companion, care to let me know I may have it and not realize it, also if I do maybe I can help in the aspect of numbers

check the companion tab

tldr for companion is shae for dps and z00m for healing

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Which one is the Z00m? I am unclear to this exact companion, care to let me know I may have it and not realize it, also if I do maybe I can help in the aspect of numbers
Z0-0M is the droid companion you get for completing the "Shroud of Memory" bonus mission. Originally, the mission was only available to players who were continuously subscribed for several months back in 2016. Now you can buy the mission on the CM, for 3800CC. Either way, you need to complete Chapter IX of KotFE, plus the Alliance Alerts "To Find a Findsman" and "Arma Rasa", before you can do "Shroud of Memory".

As mentioned above, you can open your companions tab (N) to see if you have Z0-0M. The droid will be listed in the "main characters" group.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

Z0-0M is the droid companion you get for completing the "Shroud of Memory" bonus mission. Originally, the mission was only available to players who were continuously subscribed for several months back in 2016. Now you can buy the mission on the CM, for 3800CC. Either way, you need to complete Chapter IX of KotFE, plus the Alliance Alerts "To Find a Findsman" and "Arma Rasa", before you can do "Shroud of Memory".

As mentioned above, you can open your companions tab (N) to see if you have Z0-0M. The droid will be listed in the "main characters" group.

OH yeah been a while since I have done it but I always thought that was for HK-55 Didn't know there was another droid or if it was referenced as Z0-0M but thanks for the Clarification! ill have to get one of my characters back to that point I never really did much with the Alliance alerts. but plan to, thanks! :)

To me it's more the inaccuracy of the gift, some say large amount yet give less than moderate amount on some gifts for some comps. Some large give around 180 influence others give around 2000+ at low levels. Personally I wish it would say large amount then actually give the amount of points it is giving to the comp you have active at that point. So if you have Lana (or whoever you comp is) and it says large amount then also say how many points when you put your cursor over it. As large gifts can range from 180 to 2280 for her. So is 180 still large? Well point of view and all that but I don't think so.

As for the gifts diminishing value at higher the influence level? Well not sure why BW does this more so as you have so many comps (not a complaint I like having the option of a lot of comps) but that aside it's the actual amount of points the gift gives needs to be clearer before you use it.

Edited by SavantDreadtech

To me it's more the inaccuracy of the gift, some say large amount yet give less than moderate amount on some gifts for some comps. Some large give around 180 influence others give around 2000+ at low levels. Personally I wish it would say large amount then actually give the amount of points it is giving to the comp you have active at that point. So if you have Lana (or whoever you comp is) and it says large amount then also say how many points when you put your cursor over it. As large gifts can range from 180 to 2280 for her. So is 180 still large? Well point of view and all that but I don't think so.

As for the gifts diminishing value at higher the influence level? Well not sure why BW does this more so as you have so many comps (not a complaint I like having the option of a lot of comps) but that aside it's the actual amount of points the gift gives needs to be clearer before you use it.

That is a great idea actually because it isn't clear to which gifts give the highest value in the game. if like you said on mouse over you can see which companion likes specific gifts with the point value would save people a lot of frustration when also purchasing gifts from the NPC. :)

I think you get Z00m from the HK-55 quest, Shroud of Memory. Which can currently only be bought with CC, is bound on purchase and costs near 4000cc. Too rich for my blood since I'd have to use actual cash. Maybe if it's 50% off sometime.

I think you get Z00m from the HK-55 quest, Shroud of Memory. Which can currently only be bought with CC, is bound on purchase and costs near 4000cc. Too rich for my blood since I'd have to use actual cash. Maybe if it's 50% off sometime.

I was subscribed during the time it was offered for subscribers for free. so I should have it I just haven't done the full questlines yet to see.. when I get there ill take a good look at those quests to find out though. :)

There is one thing you get from the droid CM companions you don't from the others. SILENCE. God I wish I could have an "off" switch for most of my companions. I don't mind a beep or a chirp but I'm so tired of "you're okay" or "I've got you" I wanna kick them.

Sometimes I take the others just for the quiet of it.

I was subscribed during the time it was offered for subscribers for free. so I should have it I just haven't done the full questlines yet to see.. when I get there ill take a good look at those quests to find out though. :)

Finish KotFE Chapter IX, run through To Find A Findsman to unlock access to Arma Rasa (gets you the rebuilt HK-55) and you're good to go.

EDIT: and yes, Z0-0M is, indeed, from Shroud of Memory

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Finish KotFE Chapter IX, run through To Find A Findsman to unlock access to Arma Rasa (gets you the rebuilt HK-55) and you're good to go.

EDIT: and yes, Z0-0M is, indeed, from Shroud of Memory

Awesome! I will do that thanks for the info!! :)

There is one thing you get from the droid CM companions you don't from the others. SILENCE. God I wish I could have an "off" switch for most of my companions. I don't mind a beep or a chirp but I'm so tired of "you're okay" or "I've got you" I wanna kick them.

I remember the endless complaints about Treek's immensely raucous combat barks. And I also remember during early parts of 4.X when almost every kill with Lana would merit a "A somewhat worthy opponent" (lukewarm praise at its lukewarmest), or a "Put up a good fight" (usually a weak that died because I looked at it).

I remember the endless complaints about Treek's immensely raucous combat barks. And I also remember during early parts of 4.X when almost every kill with Lana would merit a "A somewhat worthy opponent" (lukewarm praise at its lukewarmest), or a "Put up a good fight" (usually a weak that died because I looked at it).

"Challenge Accepted"

Edit: I didn't mind treek all that much after a while I started to talk like her every time she did and kind of laugh to myself.. easily entertained I know, now I do that with most of the banter that the comps make and makes it somewhat more tolerable. the one companion banter I love however is HK-55 he just cracks me right up..

Edited by CKNORTH