Ancient Pylons Puzzle Change?

So, my guild ran some alts through Story Mode EV last night, which is a fairly normal weekend occurance.

Last two weekends in a row, the Ancient Pylons Solver app for my droid has given us the wrong combo for the puzzle boss.

Not a big deal, because it's just story mode, we pushed through till it solved, but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue? Have the combos on the wheels changed?

I've been in contact with the app developer already, he's looking for info online, so I figured I'd try to collect some for him. He's since unsubbed from the game, but said he would update the code if he could get the correct order for the wheels.

Not a big deal, because it's just story mode, we pushed through till it solved, but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue? Have the combos on the wheels changed?

The only times that I've thought this happened was when I accidentally mislabeled blue as white (blue has is the single dot and white is the dot with the 5 triangles around it). Honestly, I've always thought that their blue and white are too similar in appearance so it becomes a bit too easy to conflate the two. I'd expect that this was your problem.

Yes it is accurate. You have to use it as if you're on the starting color and facing the other colors. For example, Blue to Red is 2 clicks left. Purple to Green is 2 clicks right. For that reason I find it can be easy to accidentally get a click wrong when you're looking it up quickly so I've always used the cheat sheet I linked previously.

Yes it is accurate. You have to use it as if you're on the starting color and facing the other colors. For example, Blue to Red is 2 clicks left. Purple to Green is 2 clicks right. For that reason I find it can be easy to accidentally get a click wrong when you're looking it up quickly so I've always used the cheat sheet I linked previously.

Thx- I'll be running EV tonight the first time, and want to understand how this works... the one I've linked works visually better for some reason, I think I'll stick to that :rolleyes: