Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Traitor Amongst the Chiss quest missing?

Leaaaaa
01.16.2021 , 02:13 AM | #1
So, I ran into a problem on my Juggernaut yesterday while doing the Traitor Arc, where, after I played the cutscene after coming out of the Umbara FP, I didn't get Raina Temple or anything. Now, I can enter the Traitor amongst the Chiss Flashpoint, but I don't have Raina with me (and also I'm getting obliterated by the first boss even tho I've done it several times before on other characters but that's another thing). I don't have the purple mission telling me to finish the FP, either, nor the FP as a mission, so I can't reset anything. I've already checked my ship's mission terminal, and the alliance base in case that'd trigger the Cutscene I'm missing. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

mike_carton
01.16.2021 , 04:44 PM | #2
If you open your mission log ("L" by default,) do you see any purple missions in it?

When you open the Companions window ("N" by default,) do you see an entry for Temple and, if so, what does it say?
Click this SWTOR link to create an account or log in and we both earn rewards (7-day Free Subscription, 1 Free Server Transfer, Free JumpStart or Preferred Bundles).