Serious Tharan Cedrax romance, anyone?

Yermog

Zenith is not fundamentally evil, more disillusioned and unforgiving (he has a cause for both) In that, he is rather average, as most humans simply do not have the sincere innate ability to love those who did them wrong. What is not average about him is his ability to both act, and to also act on what initially did not occur to him.

Unlike the evil evil characters he doesn't call PC weak when he is offered the LS choice. And he will take it despite his initial plan. Occasionally he does support a DS, but does so in the spirit of 'so the good men could wake up tomorrow morning'. (Tharan supports about as many DS choices but more because he is a touch craven).

Zenith also shows the ability and the desire to change and evolve into a more moral being under the less pressing circumstances than what you find him in. Out of his own volition he stops his vendetta by destroying Gray Star diary, he tries to be a legitimate politician rather than an anarchist or a simple warlord who loses the ability to function once the violence is over.

Zenith friendship sequence was among the most interesting in the game that I have seen so far tbh, and very satisfying. I played most of the game with him and my LS Con rarely had to give him SIth Opera collections to mend things up. :)

Edited by DomiSotto

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tharan's taken. In fact, you can sleep with him only to find out that he's extremely taken.

I'd almost prefer to romance Nadia as a female Consular... then again, it's also nice to not be a teacher perving on her student, so I might be able to live without romance. Felix is both boring and male.

Actually, it's more like SHE's perving on you.....

Actually, it's more like SHE's perving on you.....

I will admit that she initiates things, but it's kindasorta on the mentor to not give in.

That's the main redeeming feature of playing a fem!consular! The workbench in my ship looks soooo good when the guys are all crafting together :D

Men don't look good to me...

In this case, I suggest Sith Warrior. Best collection of ladies in the crew. Or may be Imp Agent. I think SW wins though, as Quinn has that custom that is more feminine than androgynous.

I am with Damask Rose :) Love the look of my Con crew, though if I could get Finn instead of Tharan or Iresso was one of that freezing Togruat squad... mmgh, even BETTER!

Edited by DomiSotto

• 2 years later...

I'm wondering if anyone considered the idea of stealing Holiday away from Tharan?

All practicality aside (does Tharan have a mini-projector in his cell phone so Holiday can appear at will? What happens if the shirt he wears isn't tucked in and she appears as a T-shirt logo instead?), 99% of the romance happens aboard ship, so that wouldn't be an obstacle.

I don't really see it as any different from Scorpio, who was at least in part in the ship's computers at one point anyway.

Might make for some tense moments with Tharan, though. I won't even mention the idea of the "gender" of a 3D AI. :)

-V

• 1 year later...
I understand that frustration. Yeah, most male characters get more romance options than girls do, it's true. But I don't mind so much myself because all of the female romances (with the exception of Iresso) are done very well. Making all the male companions romancable is just not a good plan, especially since some of them are, to put it lightly, insane. Some people have a little bit of a torch for Khem Val, the force-eating, Sith killing Deshade you pick up on Korriban as a SI. The big issue with this is that he wants to EAT THE INQUISITOR. And not in the fun way, ifyouknowwhatImean. ;)

This is still a valid point. Yes, I know this is super old. But still!

The only serious romance that makes sense for Tharan to have would be him finally realizing that he’s as deeply in love with Holiday as she is with him. :p

That said, it would be totally awesome to actually get to watch it happen as conversations/cutscenes, maybe where we give him advice and such. :D (“yes, you should totally build a physical body for her, Tharan! I know you can pull it off properly! If there’s anyone in the galaxy who can give her the tactile sensitivity of an organic, it’s you!”)

Edited by VelvetSanity