Unclaimed Command Stash

BuzzyJr

Has there been any talk of what happens to the unclaimed items in your command stash once the expac hits? Command tokens, gear, pets, mounts, etc. My one toon has 40 CS slots open and stacks of 244+ gear just hanging out there for other toons of the same class once they hit 70, what happens to ALL those items? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance ;)

Has there been any talk of what happens to the unclaimed items in your command stash once the expac hits? Command tokens, gear, pets, mounts, etc. My one toon has 40 CS slots open and stacks of 244+ gear just hanging out there for other toons of the same class once they hit 70, what happens to ALL those items? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance ;)

I wouldn't take any chances man, I would pull them out.

I wouldn't take any chances man, I would pull them out.

not always possible on the command tokens. 3k legacy wide cap, and I know I for one have easily 40k+ of those spread out on a bunch of characters in my Command stash. Even if I made 5 alts and purchased CXP boosts with a bunch of them, I'd still have thousands of Command Tokens.

I you want to be "safe" and not have to worry too much about what goes where just now, you can create a new character and transfer all the command stash items to it's inventory and cargo hold.

244+ armor pieces will end up bound to that character, but you can use legacy armor pieces to transfer the mods later.

Some other Bind on Pickup items you may want to decide where they go now.

not always possible on the command tokens. 3k legacy wide cap, and I know I for one have easily 40k+ of those spread out on a bunch of characters in my Command stash. Even if I made 5 alts and purchased CXP boosts with a bunch of them, I'd still have thousands of Command Tokens.

Are you talking about the tokens for gear? If so I would use them on whatever toon you can, because in September, they will be switched out with a crappy credit swap which I doubt anyone will be happy with. Better to get the gear then to lose them to a small amount of credits.

Are you talking about the tokens for gear? If so I would use them on whatever toon you can, because in September, they will be switched out with a crappy credit swap which I doubt anyone will be happy with. Better to get the gear then to lose them to a small amount of credits.

I'm referring to the Command tokens we get from opening any crate. They aren't useful once you've gotten past 230 gear (which I have on all of my characters) and still have thousands in my various command stashes. Simply to many to convert to CXP boost to save for the expansion. I know I have 4k-6k of the command tokens on at least 20 different characters in each command stash.