Healer charging into Battlelord Kreshan

Okay, so i was running through hammer station with people through group finder, and our first healer had to leave because they needed to get off the game. So we reque, and get someone else immediately, all good. We are by the boss, and this new person just charges in, getting aggro from the boss, before any of the rest of us even knew what was going on. Needless to say, he went down, then we all went down. Then, when we are heading back to the boss area, the healer gets there first, with the rest of us still a bit behind...and charges into him again he dies, the adds come after us, but the boss drops the fight. In the end, we kicked him....but really? Was that really necessary? SURELY, it HAD to have been a troll...right? Because i didn't think those kind of people existed :eek:

EDIT: Btw, i am writing this while we are waiting for another replacement healer :(

Edited by LanaRyra

Oddly enough, it was baffling behaviour similar to this at Battlelord Kreshan that left me scratching my head.

It was a couple of weeks ago and I was sorc dps. As usual we had a tank, 2 dps and a healer. The healer was a merc , tank was PT. I forget who the DPS was.

Anyway, we get to the corridor between the last set of mobs and BLK. While doing our resting heals, I say "ok, does everybody know the mechanics for this boss fight?" ---It was the weekend of f2p, so I decided it might be worth asking if this was the first time for some.

The healer said "no, first time" and waited 3-5 seconds,

Before I could even finish typing my first sentence, he ran at the boss, guns blazing. As you can guess, BLK had the bigger guns.......he gunned at the healer with his opening, super shiny attack (you know that horrid opening with the rapidfire aoe!).......

My jaw dropped at that point.

Edited by chimex