Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

Hench

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is more than a bit ridiculous now, add in the bug that means I can't see or write anything in Party or Operation chat the only content available to me is the 2 dailies on Ilum and it's STILL not on the known issues list?

This thread is going to grow and grow, especially as it is a darkside choice that is causing the issue and more and more people are reaching level 50 by the day.

Please give us an update, anything that says you are at least listening

Only response we'll probably be given is "we're working to fix the problem" even though people have said this has been a bug for a few months in beta... Kind of disappointing that I and other people will be behind their friends and guildmates because of this. Even more so that the SI stuff is like this cause that was going to be my first alt choice :/

I was a bit baffled after completing the mission where you decided the fate of the supreme chancellor (I accidently killed him, was going after light side points). After I returned to Darth Tormen and tell him to not waste my time I haven't seen any more class missions appearing.

This is an issue that we are aware of and are working to fix as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you, but it is something we will correct soon!

This is still all we are getting. And it's starting to become ridiculous. Just stick a temporary quest mob in the fleet and be done with it.

Allison responded to this in another thread saying they are aware of the issue and are working to get a fix.

I've heard people have had this problem since beta and it was never really fixed so they've known about it for a while and for some reason couldnt have fixed it before launch.. Alot of the stuff they patched could have waited while this should have been higher priority than some of the patch note stuff..

I've heard people have had this problem since beta and it was never really fixed so they've known about it for a while and for some reason couldnt have fixed it before launch.. Alot of the stuff they patched could have waited while this should have been higher priority than some of the patch note stuff..

What makes you think this should be higher priority than jedi flirting? :rolleyes:

They known about it for months. Working on a fix isn't good enough at this point, it should be solved.

Stop being such a negative nancy. Bioware is trying their hardest to fix this ok!

Bioware is one of the best in the business and i'm 110% confifent they will have this issue resolved sooner or later. Trolling the forums wont solve anything.

Back to the top only thing I can do in Ilum is War Efforts and Flashpoints.!!!

We arent trolling anything we are expressing our discontent about a service we are given and an issue that is wrong with that service that has been known for 4 months. Its what Customer SERVICE is all about, if anything your the one trolling.

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the delay, but the Known Issues thread has been updated to reflect this issue. As I mentioned before, the dev team is aware of this and has been working on a resolution that should be coming in soon.

Thanks for your patience in this.

Edited by JovethGonzalez

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the delay, but the Known Issues thread has been updated to reflect this issue. As I mentioned before, the dev team is aware of this and has been working on a resolution that should be coming in soon.

Any reason this has not been fixed when it is a game breaking issue and you guys are focusing on Baby names and flirting instead ?

So I went light side on my BH, and obviously haven't come across this bug--though, I have another issue. I just finished the entirety of illum, and I -still- haven't been able to figure out where chapter 4 even starts. Does anyone know? Or am I just missing something incredibly obvious?

So I went light side on my BH, and obviously haven't come across this bug--though, I have another issue. I just finished the entirety of illum, and I -still- haven't been able to figure out where chapter 4 even starts. Does anyone know? Or am I just missing something incredibly obvious?

what....

Stop being such a negative nancy. Bioware is trying their hardest to fix this ok!

Bioware is one of the best in the business and i'm 110% confifent they will have this issue resolved sooner or later. Trolling the forums wont solve anything.

Oh really, do you happen to have cameras in their headquarter? You call adding baby names to the credits rather than fixing this Chapter 3 working hard?

Go troll somewhere else.

Edited by Nemonia

Hi everyone,

ETA tyvm.