New schematic disappeared and recipe bugged in general

Drunken-Monkey

• Dev Post
The schematic I bought from Kai Zykken somehow disappeared from my crafting list after buying (possibly after changing instances). The recipe is also bugged in general, because it demands more ressources, than it actually provides (even with a crit).

>>Klick<<

Thank you for raising this. Those schematics are actually incomplete items that should not be on the vendor, that is a bug. We are working on a temporary fix right now to make it so players cannot purchase them until they roll off of Kai Zykken.

If you have already purchased any of the schematics, please contact customer support.

-eric

Thank you for raising this. Those schematics are actually incomplete items that should not be on the vendor, that is a bug. We are working on a temporary fix right now to make it so players cannot purchase them until they roll off of Kai Zykken.

If you have already purchased any of the schematics, please contact customer support.

-eric

Same issue: i bought it and used it but got no craftable recipe from it.

How about replacing them with something usefull? Like the tactical "embrace the pain" every jugg player is waiting for so he can finally play some pvp?

Edited by -_Richtus_-

Speaking of new crafting recipes ... i was duped into thinking buying the Biochem Tactical 3 which allows crafting of Solid Resource Matrices would actually be useful. Then i saw the mats required to make ONE SRM ... its takes among other things 18 SRM to craft 1SRM. This is a fraud and or someone is actually playing an early April Fools joke. Tell me this is going to get fixed Eric. And I'm still waiting on a response from you to your invitation to DM you about toons that did not receive conquest for achieving conquest the week Onslaught dropped .. its been almost 2 weeks since the drop and over a week since the DM.

Kworlin

Yes i got duped too.

Lets face it if you deal with someone like Kai Zykken you cant really complain that you got duped lol.

But this dude is a complete moron! Blame his assistant, he is the one with the brains remember? ;)

-eric

What does contact customer support mean exactly? Genuine question.

I submitted a ticket, is that it?

Pretty unhappy about this btw, no clue how u guys let this slip through.

Given all my previous interactions with customer support I will simply assume my credits and tech fragments are lost.

I'm thinking you're spot on here. Seems like no one, me included, has received a response from their in-game tickets.

I'm thinking you're spot on here. Seems like no one, me included, has received a response from their in-game tickets.

I got sorted out earlier today. Got back the 2k frags and the 1 mill. Was slightly weird though, cause there appeared to be 2 customer support folks talking to me at the same time.

I got sorted out earlier today. Got back the 2k frags and the 1 mill. Was slightly weird though, cause there appeared to be 2 customer support folks talking to me at the same time.

I received an email today telling me I was to be refunded for my purchase. However after logging in I had no refund and could not edit my ticket. So I get nothing apparently. Terrible CS

Edited by Skylancer

I received an email today telling me I was to be refunded for my purchase. However after logging in I had no refund and could not edit my ticket. So I get nothing apparently. Terrible CS

I was contacted in game and it was taken care of real time. They were nice and encouraged me to get sub 3k frags in order to not waste any.

I also had to log over to the toon that bought the schematic to receive the credits, as it was applied instantly instead of getting it in the mail.

Hopefully they will contact u in game soon as well, not sure how they would go about doing it w/o real time interaction with u, as i have not had a lot of tickets.

I put a ticket in about this and was getting help with it a few days ago, but logged in today and the ticket has vanished. They contacted me about logging out to fix it on Tuesday but I was about to start the last boss in a operation and didn't want to leave the team hanging without a healer. The support agent said this was fine and they would contact me in 10 minutes or to email them, but I couldn't find where to email them and it wouldn't let me update the ticket to try and contact them that way.

I also put in a separate ticket to try to contact them, as well as another ticket from a day before about something else, and both of those are gone too.

-Edit: Turns out that I got a email saying that they refunded me, I was just looking for it in the wrong inbox. But those tickets did disappear and I think that's the first time I've had them wiped from my ticket history.

Edited by fahdashq

I was contacted in game and it was taken care of real time. They were nice and encouraged me to get sub 3k frags in order to not waste any.

I also had to log over to the toon that bought the schematic to receive the credits, as it was applied instantly instead of getting it in the mail.

Hopefully they will contact u in game soon as well, not sure how they would go about doing it w/o real time interaction with u, as i have not had a lot of tickets.

Did you submit a bug report or a different ticket? I received my credits but the tech fragments never showed up but the CS rep said I now have to submit a bug report to get them back. At this point, it isn't worth the hassle anymore.

Did you submit a bug report or a different ticket? I received my credits but the tech fragments never showed up but the CS rep said I now have to submit a bug report to get them back. At this point, it isn't worth the hassle anymore.

I just did an in game ticket. All communication was in game too when they contacted me via live chat.

Made a ticket, eventually a CS person tried to contact me via live chat while I was tanking a FP. A couple of minutes later I left the FP and tried to respond - apparently not responding immediately isn't a viable option. They have however closed my ticket so I guess that is that.

I'm in no way upset about this since all my previous interactions with CS have been Kafkaesque - so I know better than to expect anything.

Receieved a second email today telling me I had been refunded, when I have not. And as above EVERY SINGLE ticket I had is now gone.

This is beyond amatuer hour CS here. REMOVING tickets so as to make appear they did their job when NOTHING was done...

I like the game, I come back to it a few times a year, but the CUSTOMER SUPPORT is worthless.

I emailed them again and sent another ticket, I know I will never get this fixed, but I will keep tying.

Well many days later now (8 days since it happened) and 5 tickets total later. I finnally got a refund of the 2000 parts in my in game mail.

I remember during launch back in 2011 it taking hours to get a resolution. Now it takes over a week... sad.