First Flashpoint on Rishi is Broken.....

The first flashpoint on Rishi, the one where you go find torch. is broken at the point of the two fighters on the platform that bounce in and out , Keeps resetting just over half way thru the fight. It has reset on me 3 times and i am DONE with it. You either fix it or not I don't care. I am not starting that fight again. you can just give me that one or you can take it out of my storyline.This happened on my Sith ( Ivy-mae ) on Server Satele Shan. FIX OR NOT!!!

Stay in the middle of the platorm. If you get bounced by the big bump, run back to the middle. If your companion gets bumped, switch to passive long enough to bring them back to you in the middle, then back to active. Use a melee companion. If the God Bot is getting bounced and won't come back to the middle, dismiss it before starting the fight.

Translation: the fight resets if too many participants get bounced off the platform and killed. Do what's needed to prevent that.

Translation of the translation: the fight is not broken.

The first flashpoint on Rishi, the one where you go find torch. is broken at the point of the two fighters on the platform that bounce in and out , Keeps resetting just over half way thru the fight. It has reset on me 3 times and i am DONE with it. You either fix it or not I don't care. I am not starting that fight again. you can just give me that one or you can take it out of my storyline.This happened on my Sith ( Ivy-mae ) on Server Satele Shan. FIX OR NOT!!!

I just did that FP yesterday and it worked fine, no resets. I would advice to use a ranged companion and maybe even disable the gsi-droid (although that's usually not necessary).

The reason is, that I experienced the most resets, when either my comp or the droid charged after the enemies when they left the arena (one jumps up and vanishes and the other one comes down to fight you).