Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So.. just watched Guardians of the Galaxy..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
So.. just watched Guardians of the Galaxy..

hunterraaze
08.04.2014 , 02:07 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I mean, there are people who think the prequels are better than the originals... just think about that for a second.
*Shivers*

Back on topic, I saw the movie on Saturday, and I'll be seeing it today. I thought it was a really good movie, and may actually be my new favorite Marvel movie.
"Well, if people would make it more about me, I wouldn't have to"
~Iryllia
Click here to give me free stuff! (And you too I guess)

Sangrar
08.04.2014 , 09:03 PM | #12
That was a great movie, watched it Saturday myself with my dad, it was very very very good. The premise of these, selfish, imperfect people with nothing in common at all coming together to fight for a greater cause made for a great story. The use of all this great music from the 70's and 80's also gave it some good life that was a great creative decision to have that.
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preffered and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE to prove it's legit

ImmortalLowlife
08.06.2014 , 10:24 AM | #13
I saw it this past Saturday.....I'm going to see it again THIS weekend. GotG was the funniest movie I've seen this year. I'm putting it in my top 3 marvel movies of all time!

1.Avengers
2. GotG
3.Capt America winter soldier

#TeamRocket
#IamGroot
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Comradebot
08.12.2014 , 07:33 AM | #14
Watched it this weekend.

Absolutely a fantastic film, one of the best Sci Fi movies made in the last decade.
Click Here to Donate to the Barrett Greyjoy Intergalactic Zoo & Dewback Ranch™ (Referral Link)
All Cartel Coins earned from referrals will be dedicated to funding The Barrett Greyjoy Intergalactic Zoo & Dewback Ranch™, coming soon to The Shadowlands

Vhaegrant
08.20.2014 , 03:31 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Graydon View Post
OMG! Thank you! My weekend was getting off to such a nasty beginng when I read the OP.

What you poknted out has saved not only my Saturday, but these very forums! You are a hero! Stand tall and keep playing the forum mod champion of justice. We need you.
You're welcome Oh, and look where the thread is now

Finally got to see 'Guardians of the Galaxy'
It's the closest film I've seen that could have been an 'Old Republic' test run.

The main villain was such an iconic Sith lord it's a good job Marvel Entertainment and Lucas Arts both fall under the Disney portfolio or else they'd have to sue each other for IP infringement

I'll put some other observations under spoilers, you've been warned
Spoiler

Thought the film rocked, kept me entertained from the start to the end and made me feel like an 8 year old again (although I don't think I would have got the Blacklight reference when I was 8 )