Brothers

TaitWatson

Sooo....why the heck is a Twi'lek 'leading' the Empire's forces now? I get that she is Sith but...

Most likely she's the one in command of that particular part of Korriban. I highly doubt she's leading the defenses of the Academy or anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that for whatever reason, Coruscant and Dromund Kaas will be spared.

Bioware spent lots of money developing these assets. They are also class specific, so structures need to be intact. I doubt that Bioware would just throw away major assets for the sake of telling a story.

I am not jaded or saying this is bad. I rather like those two planets as opposed to say...Balmorra and Belsavis?

• 2 months later...
Sooo....why the heck is a Twi'lek 'leading' the Empire's forces now? I get that she is Sith but...

To be fair, you know how the Sith work right? Sith challenge one another, if no-one's tough enough to kill her, she probably became leader by default that way.

Also, given she managed to get the better of "the Phaaaaaaaaantom of the Empire is heeeeeeeere!" (Arcann) before getting chopped to bits...

Also, regarding Darth Marr...

He's a little bit perma-dead. Satele is seen in cutscenes talking to his ghost.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...