Truth - Things would have been better if they let everyone in and prepared for that.

SinisterWarlock

The staggered method they've chosen has caused problems for many people, beside not starting the game along with everyone else, friends and guilds have been split up and can't level together as a result.

A large number of people can't play, how is that any better than server login queues that would likely result if they had let everyone in? It's worse. This also creates a split in the community, between those who can play now and those who can't. It also means that the majority of players first experience with Bioware is going to leave them with a bad taste in their mouth. The game has gotten off to a negative start for the many who can't play.

Pre-emptive against the not launched yet nerds: Load up the client patcher, login, and read the system messages. It's official, the game has launched by Bioware's own standards.

You are a tool. Nothing in your post is "truth", its just your poorly thought out opinion. Seeing the whining on this forum today has seriously lowered my faith in a large part of the human race.

OH MY GOD IDIOTS!!

I cant believe the stupidity and immaturity on these boards!!

LOOK BW DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE YOU EARLY ACCESS AT ALL!!

If the way EA is being handled THEN JOIN THE REST OF THE PEOPLE ON THE 20th!!

My GOD!! I have never seen such a bunch of whiny, self-righteous, self-indulgent, "YOU OWE ME!!" group of cry babies in my whole life!

They should just shut these forums down until the 20th.

One more time for all you slow people:

BW DID NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOU EA! It was and is a PERK.

If you are concerned about your friends and family not being able to level with you then DONT TAKE advantage of the great perk of EA that BW has given you. You can all join up and play on the actual launch day the 20th.

Wow, kids.

OH MY GOD IDIOTS!!

I cant believe the stupidity and immaturity on these boards!!

LOOK BW DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE YOU EARLY ACCESS AT ALL!!

If the way EA is being handled THEN JOIN THE REST OF THE PEOPLE ON THE 20th!!

My GOD!! I have never seen such a bunch of whiny, self-righteous, self-indulgent, "YOU OWE ME!!" group of cry babies in my whole life!

They should just shut these forums down until the 20th.

One more time for all you slow people:

BW DID NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOU EA! It was and is a PERK.

If you are concerned about your friends and family not being able to level with you then DONT TAKE advantage of the great perk of EA that BW has given you. You can all join up and play on the actual launch day the 20th.

Wow, kids.

right... and this post is the most mature one today! oh wait..

The game is out the 20th, if by then you still cannot play with all your friends then come here and complain.

I mean, the stagered early access has been known to be like this for like half a year or so, you had time to cancel your preorder and wait patiently to the 20th then buy the game, like any other normal game.

Complaining about not having (yet) the possibility of playing the game before launch is not going to get you anywhere since anyways they're letting us playting it for free, don't forget, you're not paying anything since the preorder money is just that, a preorder payment so your game is reserved and ready for you the 20th, nothing else, just like it happens with any other game or anything you preorder.

The game is out the 20th, if by then you still cannot play with all your friends then come here and complain.

I mean, the stagered early access has been known to be like this for like half a year or so, you had time to cancel your preorder and wait patiently to the 20th then buy the game, like any other normal game.

Complaining about not having (yet) the possibility of playing the game before launch is not going to get you anywhere since anyways they're letting us playting it for free, don't forget, you're not paying anything since the preorder money is just that, a preorder payment so your game is reserved and ready for you the 20th, nothing else, just like it happens with any other game or anything you preorder.

Except for the fact that they have promised pre-orderers early access. So they HAVE to give people early access now... That doesn't mean today or tomorrow, just as long as people get to log on before the game is released (20th). Otherwise it is false advertisement...

The staggered method they've chosen has caused problems for many people, beside not starting the game along with everyone else, friends and guilds have been split up and can't level together as a result.

A large number of people can't play, how is that any better than server login queues that would likely result if they had let everyone in? It's worse. This also creates a split in the community, between those who can play now and those who can't. It also means that the majority of players first experience with Bioware is going to leave them with a bad taste in their mouth. The game has gotten off to a negative start for the many who can't play.

Pre-emptive against the not launched yet nerds: Load up the client patcher, login, and read the system messages. It's official, the game has launched by Bioware's own standards.

False!

Truth is - Staggering alleviates all kinds of woes. Not just server loads, but less crowded starting areas, less spawn camping on quest mobs, etc...

Except for the fact that they have promised pre-orderers early access. So they HAVE to give people early access now... That doesn't mean today or tomorrow, just as long as people get to log on before the game is released (20th). Otherwise it is false advertisement...

And they will get it, read the FAQs, preorder and early access sections, and there it says you may get up to 7 days. I guess i don't need to explain anything else, do i.

Again the thing is if you bet on human nature it will never disappoint. Humans are not for the most part rational, but they are,unfortunately, quite predictable.

This was predictable. Never, if you can help it, in a age of instant gratification, bet on people being patient and understanding. You can moan about how people should be all you want, but that is not a GOOD BUSINESS MODEL.

You have to work with how people are, not how you think they should be.

People are going to go off the expectations you give them. Period. End of story, this is NOT their fault, Bioware set the expectations by creating early access in the first place.

If they get everyone in by the 15th things will be fine. But if it takes them longer to get the majority of players in they may have some problems down the road.