Jedi Knight Mission: New Intelligence. HELP!

I just got my ship and am attempting to "fly to Ord Mantell"... How the hell do I do that? The quest indicator is over the galaxy mad on the bridge, but I can't find it anywhere on the map. I'm totally clueless. Can someone give me a hand please?

I found the root cause for this problem. You are sent to Ord Mantell and the game does not understand you have not done all the pre req stuff.

If you are sent to ord mantell - ignore it. Take your ship for a spin to another planet, then go to Ord Mantell. DO NOT USE FLEET!

Talk to your holo terminal (this part did not work unless I flew away from Ord Mantell and back again). This will give you the correct next step in the quest line.

I found the root cause for this problem. You are sent to Ord Mantell and the game does not understand you have not done all the pre req stuff.

If you are sent to ord mantell - ignore it. Take your ship for a spin to another planet, then go to Ord Mantell. DO NOT USE FLEET!

Talk to your holo terminal (this part did not work unless I flew away from Ord Mantell and back again). This will give you the correct next step in the quest line.

Thanks, this fixed the problem. As he said, just fly to another planet (Taris for example) and then you can travel to Ord Mantell and use the Holo.