Re-romancing Jaesa, while romancing Vette?

SoloThreat

So, ultimately, in the original class story on my Warrior I managed to marry both Jaesa and Vette at the same time. When Vette came backI decided to end my romance with Lana, because you know, I was forced to.

Now that Jaesa is back, will romancing jaesa make vette no longer romanceable? It sucks cuz I originally married both. Has anyone else also married both in the class story and then tried romancing both again?

You can marry both Jaesa and Vette???

It was a bug in the interactions between the two conversation chains. In essence, you had to follow all of Jaesa's conversations, including marrying her, before having any of Vette's. If you did this, the management of Vette's conversations by the game didn't realise that it shouldn't offer any [Flirt] choices, and it didn't recognise that you had to choose one or the other, and so you could marry both.

I believe that for the purposes of the love letter(1) at the end of Chapter II of KotFE, you counted as married to Vette, so it's quite possible that OP will not be able to relight the Jaesa romance. That said, if the OP's character *can* relight the Jaesa romance, it will trigger a break-up of the relit Vette romance.

(1) It *is* possible to get two love letters, but the second will be from Theron or Lana, depending on who you romanced during SoR, and obviously only if you did so.