Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Jedi

Beniboybling
07.10.2013 , 02:05 PM | #531
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Oh...what about whats his face? Ya know, that guy who had long white hair, was old and somewhat crazy? Can't recall the name(it started with a C), cause its confusing...but I recall him being powerful.
Joruus C'baoth? Not a Jedi.

tunewalker
07.10.2013 , 02:06 PM | #532
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Well let's analyse that shall we? Vader and Marek are similar in power, and Vader was able to diffuse a stream of lightning with a lightsaber. Revan was able to do the same with Vitiate, however he could only handle a bolt and that stopped him in his tracks. So we can infer that the gap is larger, but not that much larger. Of course there are other factors that need to be considered but all I'm pointing out here is that blocking and deflecting his lightning is impressive.

P.S. I feel there are disparties, add that to the fact that Windu was close to being overpowered by Sidious lightning.
well it was sidious's haven't we already determined his is the only one we have ever seen bend a blade.

tunewalker
07.10.2013 , 02:07 PM | #533
Joruus C'baoth? Not a Jedi.
ya not a jedi.... and I would think Obi-wan was stronger.... maybe actually not sure..... huh my head hurts again.

Wolfninjajedi
07.10.2013 , 02:08 PM | #534
No not Jorus...ok I got it, his name didn't start with a C. The guy I was thinking of was Arca Jeth.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
07.10.2013 , 02:09 PM | #535
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
No not Jorus...ok I got it, his name didn't start with a C. The guy I was thinking of was Arca Jeth.
That's actually an interesting proposal.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
07.10.2013 , 02:09 PM | #536
I feel we are side-lining Thon and Satele here. Both have shown exceptional Force ability, more so than Saba and Katarn, and I feel are close to Revan in terms of power.

Beniboybling
07.10.2013 , 02:10 PM | #537
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
That's actually an interesting proposal.
Shot down by a bunch of battle droids. Denied.

EDIT: I know that's a little unfair but I would say he is surpassed by Nomi and Thon by the greats of that Order else Belodorion would have mentioned him.

Wolfninjajedi
07.10.2013 , 02:12 PM | #538
Shot down by a bunch of battle droids. Denied.

EDIT: I know that's a little unfair but I would say he is surpassed by Nomi and Thon by the greats of that Order else Belodorion would have mentioned him.
Remember, character statements can't be taken as fact(unless...proven). So what Belodorion said, should be taken with salt.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

tunewalker
07.10.2013 , 02:13 PM | #539
I feel we are side-lining Thon and Satele here. Both have shown exceptional Force ability, more so than Saba and Katarn, and I feel are close to Revan in terms of power.
No I do not think Thon or Satele are more powerful then Saba or Katarn........

What's every one else's thoughts on this

How do you interpret the Luke vs Welk fight. with the whole force presence slamming against welk and it not doing anything. I was under the impression it was a physical assault Beni is under the impression its a mental one. I cant find precedence for such a power being used to describe anything other then what Luke did..... we don't know what it is. what are your thoughts.

LadyKulvax
07.10.2013 , 02:13 PM | #540
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
No I do not think Thon or Satele are more powerful then Saba or Katarn........
Neither do I, at all.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order