Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Jedi

Kain_Turinbar
01.31.2014 , 03:46 PM | #1011
For all the people that think Obi-Wan wasn't that powerful I just can't help but always come back with the smackdown he laid on Anakin.

LadyKulvax
01.31.2014 , 03:46 PM | #1012
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
the first i believe may have just been a game mechanic
Nope, it's confirmed in the KotOR CG, she unlocked and harnessed the full power of the Light Side of the Force and used this depth of knowledge to destroy the Triumvirate forces inside the Trayus Academy despite being gravely ill and all of her opponents drawing from the most powerful Dark Side Nexus in the galaxy.

Satele Shan is not more powerful than the Exile, I don't see anything stating she mastered the Light Side of the Force to anywhere near the degree that the Exile did.

Also discounting Battle Meditation and Sever Force off hand is incredibly biased, with Battle Meditation she helped win the Battle of Onderon and claiming it's a common Jedi ability is ludicrous, it was one of the most rare abilities the Jedi could wield.

Also just because someone is innately talented in something doesn't mean that you out-right dismiss it completely, that's frankly ridiculous.

Sever Force is one of the most powerful abilities the Jedi have ever used, end of.

And as far as neutral powers go: Force Shield, Force Wave, Force Whirlwind, Force Bolster, Force Speed, Force Valor, advanced Echani Battle Precognition and highly advanced Moving Meditation, allowing her to meditate whilst in combat, all of these abilities were things she could take to the nth degree when she could center herself fully, unfortunately when it counted most, she was apparently unable to use these abilities effectively.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

tunewalker
01.31.2014 , 03:49 PM | #1013
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Nope, it's confirmed in the KotOR CG, she unlocked and harnessed the full power of the Light Side of the Force and used this depth of knowledge to destroy the Triumvirate forces inside the Trayus Academy despite being gravely ill and all of her opponents drawing from the most powerful Dark Side Nexus in the galaxy.

Satele Shan is not more powerful than the Exile, I don't see anything stating she mastered the Light Side of the Force to anywhere near the degree that the Exile did.

Also discounting Battle Meditation and Sever Force off hand is incredibly biased, with Battle Meditation she helped win the Battle of Onderon and claiming it's a common Jedi ability is ludicrous, it was one of the most rare abilities the Jedi could wield.

Also just because someone is innately talented in something doesn't mean that you out-right dismiss it completely, that's frankly ridiculous.

Sever Force is one of the most powerful abilities the Jedi have ever used, end of.
Then should we be talking about Corran Horn's usage of Tutaminis or many other Jedi's healing capabilities as they were naturally gifted in those areas but lacked in others. Also do we need to start pulling a list of jedi that werent even considered that all have the ability to use Battle Meditation.

Also Unlocking and mastering the power of the Light and learning a Force power called Force Elightenment isnt the same thing. Not to mention she was uniquely not negatively affected by said Dark Nexus which i have several theories as to how that could come about but that will likely be in my series on The Force and Midichlorians as it will delve into some of this.

LadyKulvax
01.31.2014 , 03:54 PM | #1014
Then should we be talking about Corran Horn's usage of Tutaminis or many other Jedi's healing capabilities as they were naturally gifted in those areas but lacked in others. Also do we need to start pulling a list of jedi that werent even considered that all have the ability to use Battle Meditation.

Also Unlocking and mastering the power of the Light and learning a Force power called Force Elightenment isnt the same thing.
I don't agree with out-right dismissing powers that a Jedi just has a natural gift for, let's go ahead and dismiss Obi-Wan Kenobi's Force Push then, he was naturally gifted in that, doesn't count then.

Oh and that is exactly what Enlightenment is, it is not a Force Power, it's literally Enlightenment, the game however claims it's a power where as the CG outright states she achieved a state of enlightenment and mastered the Light Side of the Force.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Wolfninjajedi
01.31.2014 , 03:55 PM | #1015
Quote: Originally Posted by Kain_Turinbar View Post
For all the people that think Obi-Wan wasn't that powerful I just can't help but always come back with the smackdown he laid on Anakin.
Obi-Wan didn't 'smackdown' Anakin at all. In fact his only saving grace was that Anakin was blind to actually think straight, if he did Obi-Wan would have been killed.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Kain_Turinbar
01.31.2014 , 04:00 PM | #1016
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Obi-Wan didn't 'smackdown' Anakin at all. In fact his only saving grace was that Anakin was blind to actually think straight, if he did Obi-Wan would have been killed.
I don't know what else you'd call completely dismembering someone and then walking away as they catch fire.

Beniboybling
01.31.2014 , 04:02 PM | #1017
I've created a formal thread where we can discuss list revisions, so for now lets put this debate on hold.

Beniboybling
01.31.2014 , 04:02 PM | #1018
I don't know what else you'd call completely dismembering someone and then walking away as they catch fire.
Defeating them in battle, I should think.

Selenial
01.31.2014 , 04:03 PM | #1019
Not to mention she was uniquely not negatively affected by said Dark Nexus which i have several theories as to how that could come about but that will likely be in my series on The Force and Midichlorians as it will delve into some of this.
Thank's for picking up the fight Rayla, but I had to point this one thing out.

She's stated to have been affected horribly by that, constantly feeling as if she was about to Puke, and that the Darkness was constantly trying to corrupt and invade her mind.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Wolfninjajedi
01.31.2014 , 04:06 PM | #1020
Yeah defeating them, not smacking them down. Unless we're just mixing the meaning of 'smackdown'.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.