Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Jedi

LadyKulvax
01.31.2014 , 04:13 PM | #1021
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
Not to mention she was uniquely not negatively affected by said Dark Nexus which i have several theories as to how that could come about but that will likely be in my series on The Force and Midichlorians as it will delve into some of this.
Erm you did read the Revan novel right?

Not only did she feel the anguish and pain of the hundreds of thousands.that had died there, she could feel the Dark Side trying to corrupt her and it failed immensely which is incredibly impressive because and I quote: "Revan knew the immense corruption of the planet and merely walking upon it could turn the most vigilant Jedi Knight into an agent of evil."

She also was suffering from the immense dark gravity that the Mass Shadow Generator had been spewing forth for a decade.

Far from not effected.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

tunewalker
01.31.2014 , 04:36 PM | #1022
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
I don't agree with out-right dismissing powers that a Jedi just has a natural gift for, let's go ahead and dismiss Obi-Wan Kenobi's Force Push then, he was naturally gifted in that, doesn't count then.

Oh and that is exactly what Enlightenment is, it is not a Force Power, it's literally Enlightenment, the game however claims it's a power where as the CG outright states she achieved a state of enlightenment and mastered the Light Side of the Force.
I am fine with the statement of her being enlightened that i understand and dont call BS at all. what I was calling just a game mechanic was the force power itself which is exactly what it is, its a game mechanic it doesnt have the same affects in the "real" world of star wars.

So i guess this does mean we have to discuss Corran Horn who pretty much has better feats of Tutaminis then most any jedi on this list so clearly he was extremely powerful and if we are judging by Tutaminis he would assuredly be more powerful then Revan.

Finally I admitedly had not read the Revan book and didnt know it talked about Meetra being negatively affected by the Nexus. The question then becomes how sure are we that none of her opponents were negatively affected by it. Neither side showed these affects in game, but she had them in the Novel so there is no saying that the Triumvate were actually empowered by the Nexus and not also harmed by it. If they werent then they were MASSIVELY weaker then we give them credit for, because if Meetra can beat them while struggling not to up chuck from standing while they pull on a Nexus, if they werent on the Nexus they should easily be slapped down like the nothings they were if thats the case, but I dont think thats the case.

tunewalker
01.31.2014 , 04:44 PM | #1024
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Hello? Over here! Is anybody listening?
Not really I am pretty sure we have said ya Sateele is likely over Saba the only one in debate now is Sateele over Meetra.

Beniboybling
01.31.2014 , 04:47 PM | #1025
Not really I am pretty sure we have said ya Sateele is likely over Saba the only one in debate now is Sateele over Meetra.
Well if everyone can voice their opinions over there so we can be sure, then we can move on via that thread, as opposed to here, and of course if you want to suggest that, there is the proper place.

EDIT: Basically lets just stop posting on this thread.

Rushing
02.04.2014 , 03:45 PM | #1026
I would place Hero of Tython above Revan.
The Jedi have lost. We have won, accept change. Dark Reign has begun.

Aurbere
02.04.2014 , 03:48 PM | #1027
Quote: Originally Posted by Rushing View Post
I would place Hero of Tython above Revan.
Too little information on HoT. Also, I think any and all requested changes are to be posted here.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

October
05.19.2014 , 06:28 PM | #1028
Sorry for bump, but the next time a thread like this is done, can you please put a link next to the list linking to the post that decides that User as the victor or whatever?

I've read to post 600 and so far it is still being heavily decided if Revan is worthy of #8, yet he is #6.

tunewalker
05.19.2014 , 06:44 PM | #1029
Quote: Originally Posted by October View Post
Sorry for bump, but the next time a thread like this is done, can you please put a link next to the list linking to the post that decides that User as the victor or whatever?

I've read to post 600 and so far it is still being heavily decided if Revan is worthy of #8, yet he is #6.
I think it was in the revisiting thread that it was decided... if i can remember where it was.

I was actually hoping to go back to that thread and suggest a reversing the decision between Vader and Kun, for reasons that I will explain there if I ever get enough time or energy to do it.

October
05.19.2014 , 07:13 PM | #1030
I think it was in the revisiting thread that it was decided... if i can remember where it was.

I was actually hoping to go back to that thread and suggest a reversing the decision between Vader and Kun, for reasons that I will explain there if I ever get enough time or energy to do it.
Oh, G-d, you mean I still have another 400 posts to read through and the final verdict isn't even reached in this thread?