I bought Treek today, and I regret it.

Zorvan

Do I think she's a bad companion mechanically? No. She's awesome, I don't even have to work at staying alive with her around.

Do I think she looks bad? No, I think she's pretty darn cute.

Do I think the price was wrong? No, not really.

So then, why do i regret buying her?

Because, all I hear with her around is

Edited by Zorvan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could make all my companions shut up in combat. Especially healers as they talk and talk and talk constantly. The best part about Treek is that she is overpowered on low levels. I could solo The Black Talon and all heroic 2+ quests on Dromund Kaas with no problems on my BH.

You got yourself an Ewok for a Companion and you regret it.

In hindsight that sort of seems obvious doesn't it?

Many a time have I considered suggesting Khem be turned into an ewok. He so does love walking in front of the cursor when you try to right-click ANYTHING and you have to hear "rarrrararaaa, Yn and Chabosh. YN AND CHABOSH!" for the millionth billionth time. It's so annoying that I actually didn't use a companion until I picked up the second one. If he was a small ewok I can't imagine he'd eat up all the screen all the time.

I actually love that. She's so horribly psycho it makes me laugh. I do understand that if you don't then it can get really annoying I suppose but I just think she's hilarious. Oh well...

I have to say... she does grow on you after a while. But until then... omg.. she'll drive you crazy with the chatter.

But hey.. where else are you going to get a furball tank that charges it's target on a hang-glider. :D

I have to say... she does grow on you after a while. But until then... omg.. she'll drive you crazy with the chatter.

But hey.. where else are you going to get a furball tank that charges it's target on a hang-glider. :D

I only need 1 midget tank. Blizz is superior to Treek.

I swear to God, if I hear that "....eeeeeeEEE--BLYARGH!!" one more freaking time from any one of all those stupid Ewoks around the FP mission terminal, I'm going to frigging SCREAM.

Ugh, could the monetisation in this game get any more crass without going into outright pay-to-win?

Anything a companion offers today is still miles better then having the ship-droid in the early days.......

Every 2 seconds "how may i help you?""how may i help you?""how may i help you?""how may i help you?""how may i help you?""how may i help you?""how may i help you?""how may i help you?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>_>

Her garbling is kind of cute, but being stuck with Qyzen's lizardy noises on my new Sage, I can imagine it could get annoying after awhile no matter how cute she is.

I prefer more human like Companions (Twi'lek, Togruta, Chiss, etc) so I am hoping that we will get one next that is as awesome as Treek. I just can't bring myself to buy her, regardless of how great she is for game play. :(

Well, her rambling was definitely noticeable and a bit annoying at first. I don't ever read what my non-basic speaking companions are saying so... not sure what she is on about.

But now I don't even notice it. I do notice her tanking better then some people I've seen. Lol. And... that occasional heal is much appreciated. Got her geared up and Oricon is a pleasure to run with her.

Edited by Rafaman