3 gamebreaking issues that needs fixing

Phalaxlol

0.5 sec delay = unplayable. Yes, it is. The only thing you really need for a game to be successfull is as little delay as possible. If you have done some sort of "hardcore" pvp you know that the smallest spikes is the most annoying and gamebreaking issues there is. It says 60 ms but clearly it's more like 500. The instant spells is like 0.5-1sec delay. The heals seems fine untill they're finished, then it takes like 1sec untill you actually get the heal. And when people actually are dead they are kinda still alive for some time.

I just started playing so I do guess this is something you are aware about and will be fixing within the nest couple of weeks.

All i say, the difference between a successfull pvp game and an unsuccessfull game isn't as big as you think. If it's zero delay and feels smooth to play, it's probably successfull. The change of camera could be fixed too imo, it feels kinda "too smooth" if you know what I mean? It's not instant when you turn the camera.

Everything else seems perfectly fine. The spells, the classes and such is great. The battlegrounds are fine. I love that you can actually level pretty descent pvp-ing. The only things that have to be fixed is:

------------------------------------------

Camera not instant

Delay on spells

Targeting (It's really hard to target individuals in bg's by clicking, I know you have the bars on the left, focus target etc, but most of the time you have to target by clicking playing pugs, and that can be really hard at the moment.

Edited by Phalaxlol

I agree on almost everything you say. The netcode definitely needs to be optimized. I also play with 30-50ms but it feels as if the server is sending my opponents movements two seconds later then instant. For example, you can shoot an enemy through the wall with a spell two sec after he has past it (it goes through the wall)

I haven't noticed what you say about the camera being to smooth. But the smart pivot is really irritating and I hope we soon se a toggle option for that in the preferences tab.

Smart pivot is working against the pvper in this game. In a game of huttball there are lots to watch out for. After my standards every PvPer need to be able to walk one direction whiles firing spells and looking in another direction. Also now you cant target someone behind you with ease. As a fact it's hard to target anyone with the hitboxes of the charecters beeing so small. I played in the beta, and when the game released i choose body type 1 as a direct resault of that.

I also would like to be able to join pvp with a group without having to leave queue and regroup for joining the queue again.

There are lots of more topics i would like to complain/discuss about but i wont hijack your thread.