{[HEROIC 2+] Assertion: Repairs Required}

Hi all,

This {[HEROIC 2+] Assertion: Repairs Required} is bugged as I am unable to get the Security Clearance Card to get into the Blast door on Deck 4.

Ya know the room that shuts behind you as you enter - well I cant get in there as where the body on Deck 5 is doesnt cough up the card like everyone says it does.

Any suggestions as I have reset this quest 6 bloddy times and I am getting a little horked off at this game

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
I'm having the same problem. Only things I can click on in the room are the data pad, medical personnel, the crate, and the sabotaged door controls. I've ran around and around the room many times mousing over every little thing I could see, (including the ceiling and underneath the tables). Still nothing!

• 5 months later...
I'm having the same problem. Only things I can click on in the room are the data pad, medical personnel, the crate, and the sabotaged door controls. I've ran around and around the room many times mousing over every little thing I could see, (including the ceiling and underneath the tables). Still nothing!

You must click the console twice. Then you can grab the fuse which is in the upper left corner (if you view from the door; down left corner on the map).