Frustrated PVPer

BonnerFett

What spec is N1ghtrain playing?

And can I go back and what his matches on twitch or are they live streaming only?

I think he plays tank, pretty sure you can retroactively watch past streams on twitch, I can’t remember if it’s something the streamer has to enable tho so best just to check his twitch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quality over quantity, increasing the reward doesn’t increase the quality of the players coming to Ranked.

So true. As a Legit God Tier PvP Player(LGTPvPP) myself, I start to get frustrated by the low quality players in solo ranked. Remove those scrubs from my queue.

^The vast majority of players don't pvp and couldn't care less about it; those who try ranked are turned off by its super toxic tiny player base that kicks people over any trumped up thing at whim. Increased pops aren't going to happen with more rewards, only rewarding the tiny super toxic elitist group in there already: -1, OPPOSED. 8 vs 8 ='s Never Popping: that's a no brainer. Unless PvP does some mass recruitment, it's reaped what it has sowed.

This is exactly what I wrote in the other post increase reward will not change anything at all only reward the people that ruin pvp in the first place.

The reward for playing a videogame should be fun and new friends until they figure out how to make this the real reward adding pixelated small e-peen won't help to fix pvp