Should I remake my Sith Warrior? (Spoilers)

DifficultMudcrab

Spoilers:

So I've gotten to the point in my Sith Warrior that I get Jaesa as a companion and I made her turn to the dark side even though I'm playing a neutral/LS character. Should I recreate this character, or is she not that important to the plot?

Thanks.

Depends. She is, obviously, of critical importance to her own companion story, so if you want to see the LSJ story, you *must* either delete and recreate this one or create a new one and turn her to the light-Sith that she can be. It doesn't matter to your character's story which Jaesa you choose, though. There is a small difference in the Jedi Under Siege story on Ossus, but that's much later in the overall story.

I cannot offer advice on whether you should create a new one or re-create the existing one - that is totally your decision. The DSJ and LSJ stories are *totally* different, and it's worth playing both ways so you can see both versions, especially the romance between a male Warrior and DSJ.

Final note: whichever Jaesa you have, her companion-conversation story ends up a bit weird if your Warrior is primarily the opposite alignment.

The DSJ and LSJ stories are *totally* different, and it's worth playing both ways so you can see both versions, especially the romance between a male Warrior and DSJ.

As of now although she is still not available in the base game, you can romance LS Jaesa after you reach Ossus in your story.

I am horribly biased in this matter because I adore LS Jaesa. I also believe that Jaesa's story played best when she shares alignment with your char. So I would suggest either start playing your Warrior as DS, or roll a new LS Warrior and make Jaesa LS again,

Otherwise it's a terrible mismatch.

Personal opinion, LS Jaesa> DS Jaesa a million times. But like I said, I am extremely biased. LS SW was my first char in this game all the way back in 1.0.:D

P.S. If you are asking about overall plot of the game, then it doesn't matter what side of Force is Jaesa is. Unfortunately once you get her, her role in the plot becomes practicallly zero.

Edited by Gelious