This game need some hype..... F2P week idea.

Stylepro

i think the devlopper should make a Week F2P that we could send to our friend via our account. That would make alot of people buying this game because alot of them are scared to spend 60$ on another mmo. Some people are really scared about new MMO'S ( herp derp my friends )

what you guys think?:)

So all the lvl 50s could play with their friend while the game get fixed ^_^

i think the devlopper should make a Week F2P that we could send to our friend via our account. That would make alot of people buying this game because alot of them are scared to spend 60$ on another mmo. Some people are really scared about new MMO'S ( herp derp my friends )

too close to launch to do this kinda deal.

i'm sure that eventually some kind of free trial system will be implemented, however.

I know this will eventually come..... that's not the point!

The game is at the best right now... Server are full of growing people and everything...

We need to get some people Hook'd to this game right now it will help find out more bug and get the game rolling on subs.

imnorite?

Weak* =/= week

Can guarantee a limited access pass will be added in the coming months just as it has been with any decent mmo, but maybe next mmo you start playing you will go into knowing that it is fact that no mmo is perfect when it launches and it takes some time(some longer than others) to get better instead of hopping in day one expecting all the latest and greatest(or horrible) additions to other mmos to be in the new game day one like so many people expect on the forums.

If they do a free to play week...

We can all be sure this game has failed.

This is the kind of response an early trial period will bring out. People won't see it as the positive thing it can be, that is, a way to get your friends to try the game out. And bring new costumers for BW.

The people that actually would find it as a positive thing would stay quiet and happy and the short minded bunch would say that this is a sign that it is failing. "lol swtor has to give free trials cause they're failing" and other doomsday bs.

Even though I'm quite sure BW would see a bump in subscribers when they do this. Cause, they will, eventually. I wouldn't hold my breath that it will come anytime soon.

They have more people then they can eat at the moment.

Why should there be more virtual instances together with other virtual instances from the virtual host thats side by side with other virtual hosts on a native server ?

Mind explaining that ?