Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smokin Wookies! - Looking for more members for Progression Raid Team

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
Smokin Wookies! - Looking for more members for Progression Raid Team

KShafe
03.02.2018 , 02:57 PM | #11
we have had a sudden influx of new recruits, and interest in additional raid teams.

please feel free to check us out. we have teams running on Wed, Fri and Saturday ( PST based ).

there seems to be interest in a Tuesday and a Thursday night group.

PM me, or hit me up in Discord, or check out our site if you are interested at all.
~Star
StarStyder - Combat Sentinel

Sahiri
03.24.2018 , 08:19 PM | #12
We are looking to add a Thursday night raid (~7PST) to our schedule, and are in need of two DPS. We would prefer RDPS, but will consider any role for a like minded individual. This group will be working through the HM ops roughly by order of difficulty, as we have a few newer raiders along with some experienced and returning raiders. In addition to this team, there are three other groups that run throughout the week that often require subs. If you have any questions or would like to chat more, please contact Star using the information in the first post or PM me directly.

Edit: Now just looking for one more RDPS. Willing to consider any role for someone who will be a good fit.

KShafe
04.12.2018 , 05:07 PM | #13
Having tons of fun! Welcome Faizah and gang to the crew! tackling HM Machine Gods, and having fun whilst doing it! check us out if you'ld like to join the craziness!

~Star

KShafe
04.25.2018 , 04:54 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Sahiri View Post
We are looking to add a Thursday night raid (~7PST) to our schedule, and are in need of two DPS. We would prefer RDPS, but will consider any role for a like minded individual. This group will be working through the HM ops roughly by order of difficulty, as we have a few newer raiders along with some experienced and returning raiders. In addition to this team, there are three other groups that run throughout the week that often require subs. If you have any questions or would like to chat more, please contact Star using the information in the first post or PM me directly.

Edit: Now just looking for one more RDPS. Willing to consider any role for someone who will be a good fit.
still looking for this person. thought we had one, but he didn't work out. Please contact us ( myself ) if interested.