Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operative/Scoundrel Healer looking for a Raid/Progression Team/Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
Operative/Scoundrel Healer looking for a Raid/Progression Team/Guild

mini_washington
02.27.2018 , 04:56 PM | #1
Hey there Satele Shan server!

My name is Andrew, but in-game you'll typically see me running around with drug-based names, hence why my legacy is "The Medicinal Legacy" (or Dr. Who references) Go figure! Anyways... I've been playing Star Wars the Old Republic for about 6 years now, just a few months short of the release date. During my tenure of fighting wars among the stars I have healed as an Operative/Scoundrel for a progression raid team, although that was back when DF/DP was new content. We had completed all of the hard modes and were just starting to work on NiM DF when the team fell apart. Since then I've have an insatiable itch to heal for real again, nothing really challenges me with flashpoints or the like for healing purposes.

As it stands now I have an Operative healer (main), named Apothicarry, and he is wearing almost all 236s (I think, don't quote me on that). I do not currently have a scoundrel made or at max, but that's the luxury of having Apothicarry's gear as legacy! But if a Republic guild wants me in I'll make one and get it ready ASAP.

Caveats: I am in North Carolina (so East Coast for me) and also in my last semester of college with early starts during the week. Ideally I would be doing raids from 9pm EST - 12pm EST (maybe pushing it back to 1245am EST). As it stands now, I can play almost any night but the weekends I spend with my girlfriend so unmolested free time is hard to come by.

Thanks for reading!

Other characters I go by (some Dr. Who references):
  • Tesselekta, Sniper
  • Aripiprizole, Mercenary DPS
  • Gallifrayed, Juggernaut DPS
  • Phencyclidyne, Sorcerer
  • Drivingblind, Sage Heals/DPS
Either send me an in-game message or respond to this post
"My name, My real name, that is not the point. The name I chose is
The Doctor. The name you choose, it's like, it's like a promise you
make."
-11th Doctor

Apothicarry, The Medicinal Legacy (Operative Healer)

Solrare
02.28.2018 , 11:08 PM | #2
Hey there Andrew, We are looking for new or returning raiders for our Sun, Mon group that runs from 9:30-12:30am EST. We wouldnt mind if you can only make the monday raid, since we have people rotating anyways. Join our discord and shoot me a PM if you're interested. https://discord.gg/a4qTf5R

<E> <Advantage> Is a new end-game PVE progression guild that is focused on completing all relevant HM and NiM content. We are seeking NEW & Returning Raiders that want to obtain 100% operation completion while at the same time continuously looking to improve their level of play.

Progression TFB NiM 5/5, S&V NiM 7/7 in 2.0, 4/5 NiM DF, 1/5 NiM DP, 1/4 HM GftM. We are always looking for exceptional players regardless of role. Current Group Needs: 1 Tank, and 1 Dps. Raid Schedule: Sunday, Monday from 6:30-9:30pm PST / 9:30pm-12:30am EST.
SWTOR US-Satele Shan: Viacondioz, Kuchikuu, Kuchikoo, Mantis

WoW US-Illidan: Kuchikuu, Kuchikoo, Kuchiikoo