the hidden sounds pvp rwz team

Valorah

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok being a guild member in the hidden sound we cant get our rwz team going no one ever wants to pvp and when we are putting it together we cant because everyone else wants to pve or isnt online.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I was literally in hidden sound 2 weeks ago doing RWZ with 2 full teams. They must just not like you.

Its been an on going problem over the last couple months and i was there when i put together the teams. I just looking for some advice about running the team.

Wouldn't you just ask this in guild chat? Seems like a weird place to post inter-guild problems...

Honestly, this is an inner guild problem and whoever you are thanks for calling us out on it in public. Its not like we don't have a vent or a guild chat, or a guild website to discuss and deal with these problems. I think its time you spoke to a pvp officer---or at the very least someone who pvps often enough to talk to the pvp officers daily i.e. Kesey.

It's Hidden Sound? No wonder you don't get a rwz team. Who would want to lose?

Repeats same thing, 19 minutes later.

This degree of quickness on the uptake is par for the proverbial course in Bastion PUGS.

Can't imagine why the OP is looking for rated play.

Edited by Eggsalicious

FInd 8 people, a few heals, a few dps, maybe a tank or two. Put them in an ops group, queue ranked team. Do what every other guild and team has, experiment with different comps until you learn what works a bit better, and then queue again. You'll lose over and over, but eventually you'll win a game, and then a few more.