I havent logged in for two weeks...

admriker

I just dont feel the need to log in anymore. not that Im surprised...theme park mmos while fun in short bursts just dont keep me interested for very long.

I got my first toon, a dps shadow to 50. I didnt finish the last chapter on corellia, just got bored and found no desire to find out how the story ended.

I got my 2nd toon, a dps assassin to 39. I skipped most of the quests only doing the bare minimum so I could get my love interest companion as quickly as possible. I purchased all her gifts and grinded her to 10k affection but again Im bored with her. apparently she wont marry me until I get further into the chapters. I cant bring myself to lvl this toon anymore

I got my 3rd toon, a healer spec mercenary to 18. I completely skipped all quests once i got my ship. Im just doing warzones to level up but its painfully slow.

I have stopped playing alltogether, even the latest patch wasnt enough to peak my interest enough to log in.

the only solution i can ever see working (to keep myself and players like me) interested is to add sandbox design elements to the game.

real housing

non-combat classes

mini-games such as pod racing

new planets such as Dathomir and Yavin, easier to explore with tons of points of interest you must discover on your own (no leading me there via quests and dots on map)

one day someone will finally figure it out...make a hybrid mmo, one with both sandbox and theme park features. until that day, I guess I'll have to dust off my copy of swg or maybe a good single player game like Fallout 1-2

Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile constructive feedback for us, we're closing this thread, as we do have a forum for suggestions and many subforums for specific topics.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

We'd like to remind our members that suggestions are best when directed to the correct subforum. Compilation lists are not usually the best way to give feedback since the conversation tends to be unfocused.

Thank you!