Sith Emperor vs Darth Sidious

Lord_Butcher

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF Sidious needed a Death Star to lay waste to whole Planets, instead of the power of the Dark Side the way Vitiate did. And to infiltrate another persons mind and in most cases, dominate there mind and will, and to do all that Vitiate has done since he was a Sith Pure Blood, up to the time he died once and for all. Tells me Sidious was nothing compared to Vitiate.

Vitiate hands down is the stronger of the 2........

I am basing just from what i know from the films and a few vid games on Sidious. And as well what i know about Vitiate and then Valkerion from TOR. Which he was strong enough in the force to be reborn several times and become many of Entities.

Sidious as far as i know, he was bested by a Jedi that technically wasn't a full Jedi Master yet or in his own mind he was but not officially. Bested by the young jedi and his repented Father. That if

Sidious wasn't so consumed with hatred and showing off to Vader on making his son suffer before his death. Would of foreseen Vader grabbing him and tossing him over the rail to his death.

But Good always prevails over evil, in such as the Films. But sometimes, Less Evil Prevails over the more Extreme Evil as in the case of a sith in KOTET. In Case of the Jedi, than again, Good Prevails....... bluh bluh bluh....

JMO.....

Take Care & Be Well.

Edited by Sith-Viscera

Considering Valkorian is EU, you should also consider what Sidious does in the EU. Sidious could transfer his essence to another body. He could force drain all living things. Create wormholes that could suck up entire fleets, etc etc. He could do everything Valkorian could do, but probably better, considering he studied the feats of Sith Lords such as Vitiate, Malgus, and many others. Edited by cool-dude

Considering Valkorian is EU, you should also consider what Sidious does in the EU. Sidious could transfer his essence to another body. He could force drain all living things. Create wormholes that could suck up entire fleets, etc etc. He could do everything Valkorian could do, but probably better, considering he studied the feats of Sith Lords such as Vitiate, Malgus, and many others.

You have to compare the EU sidious with EU Vitiate other wise its no point since Sidious would win since in Canon Vitiate never existed. So you have to compare EU version with EU version to have a fair argument.