Anyone having luck with vengeance or rage in Solo Ranked?

mellicox

I saw one Vengeance Jugg in solo ranked who managed to pull off some spectacular dps and actually win the game. He had two healers on his team with him, but still...

All that to say that Vengeance Jugg simply does not go well in Solo Ranked. I have obliterated every one that I’ve ever seen, save for the one with double heals on his side. And even then, that Jugg came within a hair’s breadth of dying. As for Rage Jugg, I haven’t even seen one in regs, let alone ranked.

Edited by Enticy

Man that's terrible. How long has it been like this? Any word from the staff about it?

Veng/vig can produce some wonderful dmg. They just get wrecked though due to the onslaught of the tunnel that will ensue. Grit is worthless because, in most cases, you will never be up long enough for it to proc a second time.

They not hopeless though. I have been able to win several matches but the situation has to be perfect for that to happen. Meaning, great healer, great tank, or great dps that peel. If you can stay up long enough to allow teammates to take out an opposing player, obviously, your team has the upper hand. That can be a daunting task though.

Edited by Nickodemous

• 1 month later...
There's a guy called "Nightrain" or something streaming vigilance guardian ranked PvP gameplay on twitch. But even though he is very experienced with his class, all he does the whole game is running around and trying to survive. Jugg/Guardian speccs besides of skank tank are just not really viable for PvP, at least not for ranked sadly.