Warmonger Bug

omeru

How long BW developers are gonna pretend like they fixed it? This game needs real game developers not a clown team. They are just pathetic cant even test a simple fix which would take 1 min to test but they think we are stupid and nopt gonna understand it is fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

It is a massive bug which annoys the crap outta me because it is really 2 bugs in 1.

The first is that it shows that the effect is happening which throws you off massively but the secend is that it just doesn't work so while it will show you as 0 secands on the charge you don't know how long until i really will come off cooldown which can throw off the whole balance of some fights depending on what sets you run and what you are fighting.

This has been something we have know about since the 6.0 PTR and yet they still havn't fixed it so your guess is as good as mine on when this will be fixed.

I think the bug is more complicated than you think and relates to thr charge system. Ofc, not excusing them for taking this long, but it's why it's taking so long. Hopefully will be fixed next patch.

Mate they had more than 3 *********** months live servers and more than 3 months on pts too. And no it is not copmplicated since same useless developer team introduced charge system it is not a 10 years old feature that none of the devs are not in BW anymore. They had time to fix bugs and refine on pts they didnt they had a chance to fix it after game goes live and they acted like cowards and choose lie instead of actually fixing and months after their ****** lie they are still ignoring this huge bug. In 3 months you can make a brand new ability not alone just fixing charge bug and there is no double charge for force charge why not just reverse it where it was working. It is very simple bug to fix but to be able to fix it first you need a real developer team.

Edited by omeru

• 3 weeks later...
Wasnt it fixed in 6.1? Patch notes states it was..

No it doesn't, and even a ctrl+f for Warmonger, Charge or Force Charge brings up zero results considering BioWare refer to both the Republic and Empire named abilities in patch notes, not just singular, so either of those searches would have come up with something.

The only changes made were:

Jedi Knight

Sentinel

Combat

Combat Tacticals

• The Fanged God Form tactical item now only removes the Hyper Buff when a damaging ability other than Blade Rush is used (previously the buff was removed on any ability other than Blade Rush, not just damaging abilities).

Guardian

• Sundering Strike no longer consumes Force Clarity stacks.

Sith Warrior

• When not dual wielding, the animation for Assault once again swings three times.

Marauder

Carnage

Carnage Tacticals

• The Fanged God Form tactical item now only removes the Hyper Buff when a damaging ability other than Massacre is used (previously the buff was removed on any ability other than Massacre, not just damaging abilities).

None of that relates to this bug nor does the 6.1a patch notes.

I wish they'd fix it as it's a pain needing to leap when it's off cooldown but you still can't use the ability for another 5 or so seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Didn't make the patch notes for 6.1c today. This is still a very frustrating bug that severely constrains Jugg/Guardian mobility.

I would expect it on whatever patch the class changes are on at the soonest. Obviously the priority is fixing the kp farm, for better or worse.

I would expect it on whatever patch the class changes are on at the soonest. Obviously the priority is fixing the kp farm, for better or worse.

I know. I just figured it was a decent excuse to bump the thread and add my name to the list of people complaining about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 moonths and no fix what a pathetic developer team, telling lies about fix instead of actually fixing it. BW developers are just stupid announcing a fix while it is still broken what a **** team. *********** cowards ignoring all bug reports about this easy fix where they all needs to do is reversing charge system since there is no double charge for it. Edited by omeru

7 moonths and no fix what a pathetic developer team, telling lies about fix instead of actually fixing it. BW developers are just stupid announcing a fix while it is still broken what a **** team. *********** cowards ignoring all bug reports about this easy fix where they all needs to do is reversing charge system since there is no double charge for it.

How can they be lying about a fix when they haven't even acknowledged the bug?

I'm a returning player after many, many years away. Juggernaut is my favorite class, but it's a bummer to see this bug in game. I was very confused when I selected the Warmonger utility to then start experiencing increased cooldown for Force Charge.

I can confirm this specific utility is bugged. Upon exiting combat, if Force Charge is not already off cooldown, it experiences an increased delay beyond the original 15s cooldown (upwards of 20 seconds, which is very noticeable and a huge hit on mobility).

I was hoping to see a mention of this in the patch notes today, but no mention. As a returning player that wants to properly experience one of my favorite classes, could we please get some acknowledgment on this bug and a fix? Would be so much appreciated.

The developers have acknowledged the bug! See http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9837596

Yes they did, but they also claimed they fixed it once. In this game acknowledging a bug doesnt mean they will fix it quick or they will ever gonna fix it at all. They also acknowledged holo traverse and shadow stride bugs and they are still there. We are talking about BW they have terrible track record for keeping their promises and fixing bugs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still a thing as of 5/22

Still not fixed but to fix a bug like this you need real game developers not a clown team sadly bw only has a clown team. 8 months still no fix they even claimed they fixed it what a clown fiesta.

• 2 weeks later...

hey how yall livin?

figured i'd swing by again and make my monthly, or is it.....quarterly, bump.

Sorta wish the devs would just tell us to 'F*** off it ain't being fixed', rather than the same bs "thanks we're on it!" line.