PvP Immortal/Defense tactical. Yes another one

Beeteel

I realize that this topic have probably been up a million times by now but I really want a discussion about this.

From what I have seen most ppl are using Grit teeth. In my eyes this one seem underwhealming. I also just realized that some tacticals can only be aquired through the GTN/crafting. At the vendors I have found something called "Throwing arm". This thing seem way more useful than Grit teeth. Im mostly playing regs so less Arenas than some. I guess Grit teeth is pretty much useless in arenas.

I have a hard time deciding. So to all of you masterminds. What options do I have?

EDIT: HUH. Double post. Forums playing tricks.

Edited by Beeteel

reroll Mara if you're set on dps melee (spliced genes tactical)

grit teeth is meant for Immortal spec, not Veng or Rage.

The title of the thread literally has "immortal/defense" in the title. Sure j agree with running concentration/fury for pvp dps.

On topic, @OP I have both tacticals and both are useful in different situations. When I'm tanking I normally attract enough attention to benefit from having FD more often. But if you're not being tank tunneled enough to need the FD more than every 90s, throwing arm is a respectable pvp tactical for regs.

For ranked definitely go with grit (and apparently since I quit doing ranked, force bound on guardians has become super OP if the pvp forum is to be believed)

The title of the thread literally has "immortal/defense" in the title. Sure j agree with running concentration/fury for pvp dps.

On topic, @OP I have both tacticals and both are useful in different situations. When I'm tanking I normally attract enough attention to benefit from having FD more often. But if you're not being tank tunneled enough to need the FD more than every 90s, throwing arm is a respectable pvp tactical for regs.

For ranked definitely go with grit (and apparently since I quit doing ranked, force bound on guardians has become super OP if the pvp forum is to be believed)

Hmm interesting. Force bound looks really interesting. After thinking about it some more I think that the Jedi Warden utility goes really well with it. It also gives me something to make up for not using Throwing arm in the form of a root. So Grit teeth, Force bound and Jedi Warden. I like that compromize.

But damn the GTN prices... :p

Dont even know if I have enough for a set. I mean 25mil for a piece :p