LF 6.0 guide PVE Guardian Defense

Gibbanator

Title says it all. All I find are earlier guides and a PVP guide on vulkk that is not good for raids.. Can find numbers for everything else but it looks like the Defense Guardian numbers are unknown.. I seen peeps say "It don't matter for a tank" but I have to disagree for I have tried bulking my tank up and when I jump into an ops they look for another tank.. my tactics are good, my tank build is bad.

Anyone who can give me a link to a good PVE build for a Guardian Defense or at least give me some numbers for what they should be and if shield, absorb, or Defense is the way to go or a combination of each. I can figure out the rest far as enhancements, mods and armoring goes to reach those numbers

Found a good rotation from Merlyn's but it does not show a build or suggest any numbers.

Talking with other tanks that are good all I get is (it's a secret) type responses. Don't know what to do other than try and ask here.

Thanks all.

Edited by Gibbanator

Set bonus: Descend of the Fearless (offensive); one piece Amplified Champion / 4x Undying, 3x Amplified Champion (defensive)

Tactical: Grit Teeth

Amplifier: Armor Penetration (offensive) / Aural Resistance (defensive)^

Stat distribution:

defensive gearing:

• Superior Warding Mods 80B

• Shield => 3255

• Absorb => 3256

offensive gearing:

• Superior Lethal Mods 80B

• Shield <= 3000

• Absorb <= 2500

• 1.4 GCD >= 1213

• rest into crit!

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Set bonus: Descend of the Fearless (offensive); one piece Amplified Champion / 4x Undying, 3x Amplified Champion (defensive)

Tactical: Grit Teeth

Amplifier: Armor Penetration (offensive) / Aural Resistance (defensive)^

Stat distribution:

defensive gearing:

• Superior Warding Mods 80B

• Shield => 3255

• Absorb => 3256

offensive gearing:

• Superior Lethal Mods 80B

• Shield <= 3000

• Absorb <= 2500

• 1.4 GCD >= 1213

• rest into crit!

Thanks RikuvonDrake I will give it a try . anything is better than what I have right now lol

So are you actually throwing Alacrity augs into your gear with that build?? LOL

well, obviously you want to reach the first alacrity threshold for an offensive build as it will have a larger impact on your dps than just stacking crit for example, how you reach that stat is of course down to you but yes through augments is pretty easy