Warmonger Bug

omeru

is this real life right now? this is one of the defining skills of a juggernaut and it is left broken this long? team should be ashamed. like i feel bad for you guys being so bad.

Problem is not only them being bad they also lied about a fix months ago and still nothing about this. This is beyond being bad and their commnuity team is telling their team is working on this bug. It is easy to fix remove charge system from it and go old code since there is no *********** double charge for jugg force charge. This game needs real dev team not a clown team like this useless bunch.

• 2 weeks later...
Funny thing is that people who write guodes for juggs dont even know this utility is bugged. Just lol. Every guide I read/watch claims this is good utility point choice....

I admit, I rarely bother reading the guides myself... is it possible these guides are out of date, written pre-6.0?

If I were to choose one bug to squash in this game, this would be it. I hope they're able to fix it soon. (My second choice would be fixing the countdown timers that don't show numbers anymore.)

It's really disappointing that this is still an issue.

I'd just like to add, this bug is much more than just a mobility hit, Veng/Vigilance has been in the dumpster in any sort of competitive/ranked PVP, largely because they just get stunned/molested right after brawn/Robust wears off and have to maniacally pop DCD's to survive any coordinated focus. This utility is crucial for survivability and stun avoidance. As it stands now (assuming 1.4 gcd via alacrity) Jugg's have to withstand about 10 seconds of brawn downtime before charge refreshes (w/o a push reset). This utility at maximum effect reduces that time to around 5 seconds. I mean,c'mon this is a BIG DEAL! Please fix!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm trying to enjoy playing vengeance jugg in ranked... it is NOT enjoyable atm. I get pummeled down within seconds and cant do anything. Ive tried Immortal build in there... I can survive then, but I dont really want to play that way and I'm not particular good at shield switching. Vengeance in pvp needs a BIG fix... Warmonger doesnt do squat atm.

The devs play mercs man. Why else do you think the class tanks better than juggs and has double rocket out.

In all seriousness though, there's no reason warmonger should still be broken. They need to fix this before they bother fixing huttball maps.

• 4 weeks later...

This is ridiculous

I'm in awe that this original post was made/acknowledged approximately 8 months ago without even an attempt by developers to address the situation. THE DEVS designed the defensives of an entire melee spec around the brawn/robust mechanic and left the primary utility broke for 9 MONTHS!! This dev team could have addressed the issue by fixing the broken utility, or by making brawn/robust last 6 seconds, or by making the base cooldown on charge 9-10 seconds (it wouldn't make immortal/rage any more OP, specifically immortal since rage is already a dumpster spec)..But no, the devs decided to do NOTHING. The game should die, the devs are lazy.

Edited by aslater

• 2 weeks later...
REJOICE! (crosses fingers it works)

patch notes 6.1.3

The Sith Juggernaut’s Force Charger Cooldown reduction from the “Warmonger” utility is now working correctly.

Oh So awesome.. If this is fixed then thank you very much Bioware!! Just tried a game now and it does seem much more repsonive .. will jump in some more and double check.. but seriously thanks for listening!