Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strange question, but what all do our Inquisitors have at the end of the story?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Strange question, but what all do our Inquisitors have at the end of the story?

Duradel
02.08.2012 , 12:30 AM | #1
***Spoiler warning for both SIs and SWs***

This discussion is solely based on the lore of the stories, no mechanics.

So i'm trying to decide between leveling a SI and a SW. The main difference I see in the story is that the SWs basically go around killing and maiming everything (which seems pretty cool) and SIs are all about advancing the character and making him/her a more powerful Sith (which is equally as intriguing to me).

Spoiler

These seem kindof off balance... am I missing something for SW? Does the SI not actually acquire some of which I stated?

Thanks for your help.

Natherillen
02.08.2012 , 01:20 AM | #2
Inquisitor plans to overtake the Empire. One of the few left in the council. Most advanced fleet of the Empire. Immortal.

Warrior is the Emperor's right hand. Acts for the Emperor. Right to command Imperial Fleet. Immortal.
You ask “What is life?” That is the same as asking “What is a carrot?” A carrot is a carrot and we know nothing more.
Anton Chekhov

Duradel
02.08.2012 , 01:26 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Natherillen View Post
Inquisitor plans to overtake the Empire. One of the few left in the council. Most advanced fleet of the Empire. Immortal.

Warrior is the Emperor's right hand. Acts for the Emperor. Right to command Imperial Fleet. Immortal.
Does the warrior actually get control over the fleet as the SI does at any point in the story?