Qysen armor nerf?

Kunra

Is it just me or did Qysen get a major nerf to armor stats with last patch?

Hit Belsavis at, level 42, and he seems to be taking twice the damage he was a week ago(6 alts, havent played my Main much). Level 41 Silver, 1 on 1, he loses 75% of his health.

Anyone else notice a change recently?

The mobs strength really ramps up compared to you and your pet during the latter half of the game.

Happens with all classes/pets

I was actually hoping it was a Nerf...

Oh well, guess I will level a few more alts to 30 or untill I am fully bored(not to far away) and quit.

While the difficulty does start to ramp up, it doesn't make the content impossible. Far from it. Just make sure both you and your companion have decent gear, and remember to use your toolset (cc especially) and you'll do fine. It's far more rewarding beating little bit tougher content where you have to think/use your tools :)

Later on you really need to have a healer in your group for a lot of things. Either your companion or yourself.

I play with Nadia mostly, and my Sage is a healer. I have to heal her alot. Doing fine though. Although occasionaly I have to grab Iresso for the big elites.

Nadia is doing the most of the killing while I basically use dot's. The rest of the time basically has me healing and shielding. Feels a bit as if I'm playing FP's all the time in the game :D

On my Guardian it's been tough at times with Kira. Now that I have Doc it's become a lot easier with him healing me and I'm killing the stuff.

While the difficulty does start to ramp up, it doesn't make the content impossible. Far from it. Just make sure both you and your companion have decent gear, and remember to use your toolset (cc especially) and you'll do fine. It's far more rewarding beating little bit tougher content where you have to think/use your tools :)

Its become "impossible" to me, I work a full time job, hitting Belsavis and being forced to spend 1-1 1/2 hours completing 1 single quest. It's just not for me.

You think all 1.5 million TOR subscribers don't work full time jobs?

Single quests shouldn't be taking you an hour to complete. Definitely not. Assuming that wasn't a massive exaggeration, you should really post more info about how you are playing (gear for you and Qyzen, basic pull strategy, spec) so that we can help you. I usually finish off the gold mobs in under 2 force armor recasts (30 seconds) and normal mobs just get ripped apart by Forcequake.

You definitely shouldn't be having that much trouble. There are difficulty leaps, but those are overcome by refining your play style--that's the point. They want you to get used to the harder endgame content. If you try and defeat a level 45 pack roughly the same way you'd finish off a level 20 one, you will definitely be having a lot of trouble.

But if you edit your strategies accordingly, the level 45 and level 20 pulls should be taking you about the same amount of time (obviously assuming relative levels).

You think all 1.5 million TOR subscribers don't work full time jobs?

Single quests shouldn't be taking you an hour to complete. Definitely not. Assuming that wasn't a massive exaggeration, you should really post more info about how you are playing (gear for you and Qyzen, basic pull strategy, spec) so that we can help you. I usually finish off the gold mobs in under 2 force armor recasts (30 seconds) and normal mobs just get ripped apart by Forcequake.

You definitely shouldn't be having that much trouble. There are difficulty leaps, but those are overcome by refining your play style--that's the point. They want you to get used to the harder endgame content. If you try and defeat a level 45 pack roughly the same way you'd finish off a level 20 one, you will definitely be having a lot of trouble.

But if you edit your strategies accordingly, the level 45 and level 20 pulls should be taking you about the same amount of time (obviously assuming relative levels).

Thought it was 1.7 million just a few days ago? Down 200k in last few days? Wonder why, even with folks like you trying to defend it.

And, Yes, I DO say the MAJORITY of the current player base does NOT have a full time job!