Class to choose

MandaIorian

Hi everyone

If anyone had a problem like this - advice please.

I currently have 14 different characters, all max lvl, but not so much time as before to gear all of them up. Need to choose 2 characters as main chars (1 rep/ 1 imp) and gear them.

What class did you choose and why? I am subscribed but cant decide so I feel like I cant enjoy the game thinking that next day I might be willing to switch to another character.

Edited by MandaIorian

You might want to consider either Marauder or Juggernaut. Their best sets are the same, so you can essentially have 4 max geared characters that all share the same equipment (only their main and offhand equipment are bound). This would give you characters that can fill multiple roles on both Republic and Imperial sides.

It'll also free you up for your 2nd choice. You could play whatever you enjoy most, or just focus on something with a different playstyle for a change of pace.

Edited by TitusOfTides

My best suggestion is to go with whichever toons you enjoy playing the most. In the end, what matters is that you get the most enjoyment out of the repeated 20 second intervals where you are going through a rotation. Whichever class and spec injects the most dopamine into your brain is the right answer.